BSM: a guy checks you out at school

Luke:(age:11): you were gathering your things ready to leave and this guy kept checking you out you rolled your eyes and went towards the exit and he followed you he was smirking at you too you sighed trying to get rid of him then you heard someone say "hey you?" It was Sierra the guy said "hey you." As he looked her up and down She said "boy I'm way over your age so don't even try and I'm engaged and leave her alone too." Then he left you said "thank you he's annoying." She said "you're telling me." Then you guys headed home and chilled the rest of the day with the boys once you guys got home.

Calum:(age:12): you were at a party that the boys were working at too and the girls were there too this guy kept checking you out he was in your grade but you didn't like him brandy said "like the view?" To the guy and the guy said "of you and her yeah." Looking over her too Calum came over and said "well you're not getting either of them now move on." Then the guy left the two of you alone you said "boys are annoying." Brandy said "you're telling me." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the party.

Ashton:(age:13): you were at the mall with your friends when this guy who was in your grade kept checking you out you rolled your eyes and heard someone say "like the view?" The guy said "of her yeah but not you." It was Ashton he said "well I don't like the view of you either so don't be looking at the girl alright." He said "dude she's younger than you you have no chance." You gave him a look and said "he's my brother you freak." And then you guys headed home after that Ashton said "he is a freak for thinking I wanted you that's beyond disgusting." You aaid "I know right boys are pigs." Then you guys hung out the rest of the day with the others.

Michael:(age:14): you were picking up coffee with Crystal when you saw this guy from your grade checking you out you rolled your eyes Crystal saw him and said "like the view?" He said "of both of you yeah." Looking her up and down Then someone said "mate she's married and way older than you." He said "um no she's not dude she's in my grade." You facepalmed and said "not me you idiot he was talking about his wife." The guys eyes went wide and said "his wife?" Crystal said "yeah why so shocked?" He said "because you're both so young." Michael said "so when you're in love it doesn't matter." You smirked at him Then the guy left you said "he's a idiot." Crystal said "you're telling me that." Then you guys grabbed everything and headed back to the boys and other girls.