Imagine the 1D girls/5SOS girls save your life

Luke: you were dragged out of a club your friends didn't even notice to busy having fun you ended up in a ally with this guy but you kicked him where the sun didn't shine and got away he didn't do anything to you. You texted your friends and told them what happened they said they were coming to where you were you called the cops and they were talking to you then you noticed the 5sos girls and 1D girls they said "hey are you alright?" You were beat up pretty bad because the guy attacked you first you said "no this has to be one of the wrose nights of my life." And started crying Sierra sat next to you and hugged you your friends arrived and Sierra said "are you girls with her?" Looking at your friend they nodded crystal said "well you girls shouldn't be out here alone you're coming home with us and why weren't you girls together." you said "we were but they didn't see this guy attack me and drag me away." Then you guys walked to sierra's house the boys were there and were shocked to see you in that state Luke said "what the hell happened to her?" You said "a guy attacked me and then dragged me out of a club beat me up tried to do stuff to me I kicked him ended up on a bench and here I'm with your fiancé cause she said we shouldn't be out there alone." Luke said "you guys are staying the night we're not letting anything happen to you girls ever." You nodded then Sierra helped you get changed you showered and was in one of Ashton's shirts and then you walked down you said "you saved my life tonight." Sierra said "always you're a amazing girl." You smiled happy to have meet them.

Calum: you were sitting on a bridge just thinking when you heard someone said "don't even think about it." You turned around and saw brandy and the others including the 1D girls you were shocked and almost fell but brandy caught you and brought you into their arms they said "now tell me why you were up there?" You honestly forgot why you were up there to begin you said "I honestly don't remember now that you saved me from almost falling to my death." They said "never do that again you're coming home with us and you're telling the boys what I just saved you from doing." You said "that's not necessary I'll just leave you girls alone i don't want to be a bother and you guys don't even know me." Sierra said "nonsense come with us we don't want you to be alone. what's your name?" you said "yn." She said "you shouldn't be alone in the state you're in. come with us." Then they took you to Olivia and Harry's house were everyone was brandy said "I just saved someone's life I hope she's still with us or I'll chase her down." As you were about the sneak away but then stayed calum said "how did you saved someone's life?" You said "I was on a bridge and they scared me and I almost fell then they caught me and pulled me off the bridge." Ashton said "what were you doing on the bridge to begin with?" You said "I honestly don't even remember why I was up there to begin with so I guess it really wasn't wroth being up there if I don't remember." Michael said "just know you are loved by many and don't ever do that again." You said "I definitely won't." Then you chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Michael: you were at a Harry show and this guy was getting way close to you then someone came over to you and took you away from the guy you looked over and saw Olivia including the other girls and 5SOS girls you said "thank you for saving me." Olivia said "always you're staying with us for the rest of the show." You nodded and had the best time of your life and after the show Harry asked you if you were okay you nodded then hung out with them for the rest of the night they said that you could stay with them you were shocked but they didn't want anything to happen to you so you accepted the offer you couldn't believe this happened to you of all people you were so happy she saved you.

Ashton: you were walking for a workout this guy kept following you then you saw the 5SOS girls and 1D girls and said "hey girls." Pretending they were your friends they were confused at first but then noticed the guy follow you they said "hey..." you said "yn." They said "hey yn how are you doing?" And gave you a hug the guy walked away you said "thank you girls." They said "no problem stick with us we don't need anymore creeps creeping on you." Then you saw the boys Ashton said "made a new friend ladies?" Danielle said "yeah this is yn." You said "hi nice to meet you big fan." Calum said "we can tell." Noticing your shirt you said "they just saved my life." Harry said "how so?" You explained to them what happened and they said that you were lucky to run into the girls you said yeah you were then you guys hung out the rest of the day they didn't want anyone else bothering you for the day.