BSM: the girls allow you to leave school and he doesnt know

Luke:(age:14): today was just not your day so you needed to leave you texted Sierra knowing she would take you out because if you texted Luke he would tell you you needed to stay. The girls came and got you you spent the whole day with them and your day was better then they brought you back to school so Luke would never find out when he picked you up from school with the girls him and the boys never did find out.

Calum:(age:15): all your friends were ignoring you so you wanted to leave school you told Brandy this and she was on her way with the others they saw the girls and said "what friends you are for ignoring her all day?" They were speechless and then the girls took you out for lunch then brought you back so the boys would never find out because the boys would have done the same but they wouldn't have approved of taking you out of school.

Ashton:(age:16): you were way to distracted because the one direction boys were coming over after and including their girls you just wanted to get out of there so you told Amelia and she came and got you and you girls hung out until you had to go back the boys would never know once they came to get you at the end of the day the boys never did find out that the girls took you out of school.

Michael:(age:17): your boyfriend cheated on you so you called Crystal up and she took you out of school without checking with Michael because she knew he wouldn't get it you guys had a girls day then you had to go back so Michael would never find out he never did find out but you ended up telling him you were sick the next day so you didn't have to go to school and he believed it you never did tell him what was going on.