Imagine you go out without telling him and something happens

Luke: you didn't think you needed to tell them you were going on a walk with your friends because they weren't home and you would be back before they got back or that's what you thought until this crazy driver some how drove on to the side walk and ramped right into to you you were thrown to the ground with your friends panicking and another girl was with them then you blacked out you woke up in a White room you goraned and said "I'm in heaven?" Your friend said "thank gosh you're awake and I would say you're in hell." You looked around the room and saw the boys and one direction boys including the girls you said "I think I'm in heaven if one direction and 5sos is here." Your friend said "then we are in hell." You said "not your fault some asswhole decided that it was my time to go." Luke said "obviously it wasn't since your still here why didn't you text us you were going on a walk we always tell you to text us or tell us when you are out." You said "didn't think this would happen and thought you guys wouldn't know because I thought I would be back before you guys obviously not I'll tell you guys for now on." Luke said "good you're not leaving our site until you're 100% better." You said "got it." Then you had to spend the night then you were free to go the next day you learned to always tell them where you are.

Ashton: you didn't tell him you were going to a club with your friends since he was out too with the boys and girls at a club too you guys were having a blast until this guy came up behind and dragged you out of the club and into his car he took you back to his house and locked you in his room you were panicking but texted the boys and girls and your friends to let them know what happened to you you knew Ashton would be mad that you didn't tell him you were going out but didn't care at the moment you needed him. You looked at the window it was to high so you opened the door quietly he was talking to someone at the door you saw it was Ashton he said "dude I know she's in here I have her on my phone hand her over the cops are right there for you." The cops came in and took him you came out and ran to Ashton he hugged you and kissed your head and said "thank gosh your alright are you hurt?" He looked you over you said "no I'll let you know for now on when I go out." He said "hell yeah you will what were you thinking?" You said "I wasn't I didn't think you needed to know since you were out too." He said "I always need to know when you are out even when I'm out so I know you're safe thank gosh I track you and you texted me or who knows what could have happened you're not leaving my side for a long time." You said "agreed I'm staying with you for a while." Then he took you home and you guys chilled with the others for the rest of the night.

Calum: you were at a Harry show and calum was there too with the others and the girls and the one direction boys and girls too so you didn't think you had to tell him you were there guessing he knew but he didn't know you were there you were heading to the bathroom and these girls were stalking you they followed you into the bathroom you went and they were waiting for you you said "may I help you?" They looked at eachother and smirked then they started beating the shit out of you for no reason you got knocked out once you woke up you were back stage on a couch you we're so confused how you got there you saw everyone they came over once they saw you were awake calum sat next to you and said "how you feeling?" You said "like a truck hit me." Calum said "they did a number on you that's why you gotta tell me where you are at all times because I didn't know you were here I figured you were but what happened if I wasn't here and didn't know this happened." You said "I'm sorry I'll let you know for now on but I won't be leaving your side for a long time." Brandy said "you got that right." Then you guys headed home since the show was over.

Michael: you were at a friends house didn't think to tell Michael thinking you would be back before him you and your friend were driving when she ran into another car by mistake the air bag went off and knocked you out you woke up and was in a white room you groaned and said "why I'm I here if I'm not injured." Michael said "They needed to make sure that you would wake up which you did and that's why you tell me whenever you are out cause things like these can happen." You aaid "I'm sorry I will let you know for now on but I'll be with you for a while now." He said "good let's get you home." Then you headed home and hung out with the others for the rest of the day.