BSM: you get fired from your job

Luke:(age:18): you got fired for not doing anything because you hated it there and wanted to quit anyways but Luke wasn't happy that you got fired you rolled your eyes and said "I hated it there anyways so there was no point of me doing anything." Sierra said "that's why you leave and not get fired." You shrugged and then you found a new job right away which was perfect for you and you loved it.

Ashton:(age:19): you got fired for not going or showing up cause you fell into a deep depression and didn't want to do anything ever again Ashton sighed and walked into your room you said "I'm not going to get better this time." He said "you will with my help and the boys help too." Then he did help you though it and you did get better and got another job you didn't want to go back to your other job even know they said you could but you choose not too.

Michael:(age:20): you didn't like your boss and had no problem with telling him that and then got fired and Michael wasn't happy with that and you said "relax I already got a new job there was one waiting for me." He said "good but I think you should still say sorry." You said "for telling the truth nah." He sighed and then you went to your new job that started already.

Calum:(age:21): you didn't want to work so you got fired for not working but then ended up working for the boys mangement team and calum said "guess it's better." You said "yes it is ." Then you worked for them and enjoyed doing that a lot better than your other job.