BSM: you punch a Beyoncé fan in the face

Luke:(age:16): this Beyoncé fan was bothering you all day saying how she should have won and not Harry you were about to punch her in the face because they kept going on and on about it like give it a rest it was a week after it happened and there was nothing more that they could do about then she got to close to you and you punched her in the face and said "that's why you don't talk shit about the People I love." Then went straight to the principal's office because a teacher saw you they said "was that necessary?" You said "100 percent yes." She called Luke he came and got you and apologized to her for your behavior and promised her it wouldn't happen again you did too you guys walked out he said "really?" You said "yeah no one messes with you guys and no one gets in my grill." He said "you're still grounded." Then you went home and went straight into your room.

Calum:(age:17): you were walking out of school when this Beyoncé fan said he didn't deserve it you just punched them in the face it was the end of the day calum saw and said "you're grounded." You said "fine with me was just defending the people I love." The person said "it wasn't necessary when it's true." You said "it was see you just proved you deserved that punch cause it's not true now I'm going before I do it again." You got into the car and brandy said "they did deserve it." Calum sighed and looked at her and said "don't encourage her that's not her she knows how to act better than that." You said "but she's right they did I did it for a good reason." Then when you got home you went straight to your room for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:18): you were walking out of school and this Beyoncé fan was trying to get to you all day and it worked so you punched them and Ashton said "you're grounded." Because he was there and saw what you did you said "they deserved it." The person said "definitely didn't since I was only telling the truth." You said "no you weren't that's why you deserved it." Then you got in the car and Ashton said "they did deserve it but you're still grounded." You said "fine with me." Then was in your room for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:19): you were walking around town with the boys and one direction boys too including their girls too and of course this person has to start pushing buttons and then when the boys were walking away with the girls you punched the Beyoncé fan in the face because you weren't going to allow them to get away with that Crystal said "and you're grounded I knew you were going to do that too wasn't needed." You said "it was toally needed since they were saying lies." You got home and was stuck in your room for the rest of the day.