BSM: you fake sick to get out of school

Luke:(age:11): you didn't want to be there so you told your teacher you didn't feel well so she sent you to the nurse and they told you to wait here and they will call your brother he was in the studio with the boys so Sierra came and got you she said "you're not sick you just want out." You said "yeah will you still take me out?"She said "we'll make it a girls day and not tell Luke." You giggled then the rest of the day you guys did whatever you guys wanted to do and Luke never did find out that you were fake sick.

Ashton:(age:12): you were exhausted and just wanted to nap so you told the teacher you weren't feeling well and she sent you to the nurse and they called Ashton but he didn't pick up they called marget and she came and said "you're not sick." You said "I'm tired I need a nap please take me home." She said "fine with me ." Then took you home and you napped and marget told Ashton you weren't feeling well so you took a nap he never did find out you were faking it.

Calum:(age:13): these girls were bothering you so you needed to leave so they would stop you said you were sick the teacher sent you to the nurse office then Ashton walked in and said "you're fine you just wanted to get out of school why?" You said "these girls were bugging me and I didn't want to deal with them anymore." Ashton said "understandable we won't tell cal this we'll make it our day." Then you guys had a blast the rest of the day and calum never did find out.

Michael:(age:14): you didn't want to be in school anyways so you went to the nurse after skipping your last class and told her you were sick then she called Michael and Crystal came instead since he was working she said "bull right there." You said "I don't want to be here can you please just take me out." She said "I know we'll make it a girls day." Then you guys made it a girls day and never told Michael any of this.