Imagine they hate your boyfriend

Luke: no one liked this guy you were going out with not even your friends you got tickets to the today show and wanted to bring him including your friends who asked you why you had to bring him you said "because why not I like him I get it you guys don't like him but you gotta live with it." Then you guys were front row and your boyfriend was with another girl but you didn't notice to focus on the boys because the boys are your number one always. Then they came out on stage for soundcheck and Luke said "dude didn't you come with these ladies?" You turned around to see who Luke was talking to and noticed it was your boyfriend he was talking too who was with some girl you said "not anymore he didn't." Calum said "then I think he should leave." Looking at your ex now he said "can he do that?" Looking at you you said "yeah he can." Then your ex left Ashton said "don't let some boy make you upset enjoy your time with us."you smiled and enjoyed the rest of the show.

Calum: the boys hated whenever your boyfriend was with you or at your house so once again when he was over the boys and girls walked in and groaned same with your friends you rolled your eyes and said "why do you guys hate him so much?" Sierra said "because he's a fuck boy I've seen him with many girls before but he begged us not to tell you I don't know why we listened to him probably thinking he would change when he hasn't." You looked at your boyfriend and said "is that true?" Your boyfriend said "what if it was?" You said "then we are over." Then he just left you said "unbelievable." Calum said "don't worry you got us you don't need him and you got them too." Then you hung out with them for the rest of the day.

Ashton: you were at a Harry styles concert with them and your boyfriend and friends your friends said "why did he have to come and with his friends too?" Your boyfriend said "she said I could bring them and because I love her so much that I wanted to come to the place that makes her happy." Crystal said "if you loved her so much you wouldn't be hitting on her friends or us."he said "I wasn't hitting on any of you chicks." Olivia said "really you were just hitting on me then Harry came over and you walked away knowing you've been caught." Harry said "that is true." You said "then bye because I'm not dealing with that on the best night of my life with the best people in my life I don't need you or your friends." Then they left you said "asswhole." Ashton said "don't have to tell us that." Then you guys had a blast the rest of the night.

Michael: your boyfriend and you were in the honey moon phase so of course he's always with you but no one liked him only you they saw something different then you did you and him were chilling when they walked in with the one direction boys and girls too you gasped and got up and hugged them Harry said "this is the boy that stole your heart I know for a fact you're not nice to her." Your boyfriend said "mate how do you know that?" Olivia said "I don't know maybe because he saw you with another girl at his show when she was at the same show as you right in the front while you were with some other girl." You looked at your now ex and said "leave how could I be so blind how didn't I see that when I was right there how didn't I notice that you left." He said "you're way to wrapped into him that's why I don't even know what you see in any of them they just do this for the money." You said "you're far wrong from there leave in peace and don't cause a scene before leaving you of all people know I will defend these men and women like my life depends on it now bye." Then he was out you said "he really thought he could insult you guys and get away with it like hell no you guys are always before any other guys." Michael said "hell ya we are." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.