BSM: you leave the house without his permission

Luke:(age:12) he thought you were to young to go see Harry with your friends you didn't think so so you went anyways even know he said no but of course with your luck he was there with the others and one direction boys and girls you said "if you were coming then why didn't you want me coming with my friends?" He said "cause anything could have happened to you girls I won't make you leave cause you're safe now but never do this again." You said "I won't." Then you had the best night of your life.

Ashton:(age:13): he didn't trust this guy you did so even know Ashton said no you still left with the guy but of course you run into Ashton and the others he said "we will be taking her home we will never see you around again." Looking at the guy you sighed and then they took you home Ashton said "anything could have happened to you never ever do that again you understand me?" You said "yeah I understand." Then you were grounded for a week you learned your lesson to not do that ever again.

Michael:(age:14): you were at this party that Michael said you weren't allowed to go but you went anyways and ran into him including the others and the one direction boys and girls you said "take me to prison." He brought you home and said how dangerous that was and how you were grounded for a month you learned your lesson to never do that again definitely lesson learned there.

Calum:(age:15): he told you you couldn't go see your boyfriend but that didn't stop you you went to his house and was chilling with him until you guys went to a party and saw calum and the others including the one direction boys and girls he took you home and lectured you about how dangerous that was then you got grounded for a very long time you learned your lesson.