Imagine you quit your job to follow them on tour

Luke: you had plenty of money from working at your job and your cousin Ryan was touring with 5sos and asked you to help him so you were still working you got on the bus and saw them and said "you guys aren't real this isn't real." Luke said "it's real I'm Luke this is Ashton Michael and calum." And gave you hugs you saw their girls and said hi to them too Ryan said "better than your other job?" You said "absolutely I'm in heaven." He laughed then you guys started working you were loving it the best decision you ever made.

Calum: brandy was your cousin she told you to quit your job and come with her on this tour you said "fuck it I'm doing it because this is once in a life time chance I'm not missing this." And that's what you did even when she left the tour you stayed cause you actually got a job with their manger and loved it cause calum said that you had to make some money to live this life and you agreed and said you would do that so that's what you did and you were loving it it was the best time of your life so far.

Michael: you followed Harry on tour so this was nothing different and you worked for Harry's team and now 5sos's team too so you were still making money Crystal said "working queen here." You laughed and said "this is the best job to have I'm loving it living my best life." You loved every moment of it.

Ashton: you quit your job to follow them but worked at the venues they were playing at so you were making money on the way with following them on tour and they recognized you and they were very appreciative of you being at all their shows and earn cash to do so too you were loving your best life.