BSM: you crawl into his bed without him knowing

Luke:(age:9): you couldn't sleep so you thought sleeping with Luke and Sierra would help you with that so you quitely went into their room and climbed into their bed they were both heavy sleepers so they didn't even notice you until the morning Luke said "how did you get in our bed?" You said "I climbed in it." Sierra said "we must be very heavy sleepers then." You said "yeah you are." Then you guys went down for breakfast.

Calum:(age:10): you didn't like the shadows in your room so you climbed into his bed right before brandy got into it they are the only ones that noticed but didn't say anything and just went to sleep when calum woke up he was confused why you were there but left you there to sleep.

Ashton:(age:8): you had a nightmare you walked into Ashton's room and climbed in on the other side he didn't wake up at all which was surprising in the morning he was confused on why you were next to him then you told him why and he said "how didn't I notice you climb in." You said "you're a heavy sleeper." Then you guys went down to get breakfast.

Michael:(age:11): you knew you were to old to do this but really wanted his cuddles so you climbed in when Crystal was in the bathroom and when she came back and saw Michael cuddling you she smiled and left you there when he woke up in the morning and noticed he was cuddling you he was confused but figured you climbed in without him knowing