Imagine people fake being your friends to get close to him

Luke: Sierra Crystal brandy and Marget all saw through this girl but you didn't and same with your friend and best guy friend too this girl was so fake but some how you didn't see it she saw the boys and left you guys in the dust you said "really?" She looked at you and said "really what you thought I actually cared about you and liked you girls please who would." She laughed right in your faces you said "then leave." She looked at the boys and said "can you believe her she thinks she can kick me out of your house please she's not that special." Pointing at you they said "yeah you're not her friend so leave and she can and she is very special." She looked at you and blinked you said "we're asking you nicely so leave nicely." Then she left you said "it's like she didn't know English." They laughed then you guys spent the rest of the day together.

Ashton: this girl was so fake towards you and was dating your ex who was always with her so you have no clue why you stuck with her maybe because she wouldn't ever leave you alone and it was beyond annoying at this point Sierra said to her "you need to leave her alone and leave she doesn't want to be friends with you anymore." Your ex said "Sierra their friends according to her and she would have told her if she wasn't friends with her anymore." You said "according to me we aren't friends please leave me alone see I did say it." She said "fine we will we're going home but can't afford a ticket so I don't know how we're getting home from here." Michael handed them two and they were off you said "thank gosh didn't need that on top of all of this." Ashton said "sure didn't now get some sleep." Then you went to sleep since you got none the night before.

Michael: this girl was so fake everyone could tell even you whenever she came and hung out but you didn't have the heart to tell her you didn't like her but Crystal sure did she said "leave you only like the boys not her so just leave." The girl didn't even deny it and left you said "thank heavens." Then you enjoyed the rest of the day with the girls and the boys the only people you needed in your life.

Calum: you were napping with him when your so called friend walked in you opened your eyes and said "what are you doing here?" She said "we were going to hangout today guess not since you're to busy with my boyfriend." Calum woke up to that and said "I'm not yours I'm her's." Pulling you closer to you She rolled her eyes and said "yeah ok sweetie." And patted his head he gave her a look You said "first off leave second off don't touch and thrid off we're really not in the mood for you to be like this we had a rough night." She said "oh yeah I forgot well hope he feels better I'm out of here." Calum still had his eyes closed and said "don't forget this." And handed her a plane ticket she blinked and said "really?" You said "really now leave." Then she was out of your life you sighed and said "thank heavens she was so not helpful at all yesterday." He pulled you close and hummed in agreement and then fell asleep and same with you.