Imagine there's a earthquake and you're out

Luke: you were heading to Starbucks to pick up drinks for you and the boys the girls too and one direction boys and girls too the girls were with you to help you carry everything you guys grabbed the drinks and then started walking when all of a sudden a earthquake came out of nowhere you guys hid under the table as things fell after it was done you said " are you girls okay?" They said "yeah you?" You said " yeah." Then headed back to the house Luke came over and hugged you and Sierra tightly and said "are you Girls okay?" Checking you guys over you said " yeah we're fine." And handed everyone their drinks and then chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Calum: you guys were at the beach when it happened you didn't know what to do calum grabbed you and brandy holding you guys close and then it stopped he said " you girls okay?" Checking you over you said "yeah we're fine." Then headed home after that so you guys could recover from that and just chilled the rest of the day inside at home.

Michael: you were at the studio when it happened you hid under the table with Michael and crystal he held you guys close after it was done he said "are you okay?" Checking you guys over you said "yeah we're fine." Then you guys headed home after that and they finished their recording in the basement as you girls just chilled.

Ashton: you were at the mall with your friend when it happened you guys hid under the table that you saw in a store then after it was done you guys headed home ashton saw you as you walked in and ran over to you and hugged you and said "are you okay?" And checked you over you said "yeah I'm fine are you?" He said "yeah I'm fine." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day and your friend stayed with you too after letting her family know she was okay.