Imagine your boyfriend says something rude to him/ the girls

Luke: you and your boyfriend were going to the mall you guys ran into the boys and girls he said "you guys just happen to be here." Crossing his arms and looking at you Sierra said "yeah we did just happen to be here we were here before you guys came." Your boyfriend said "yeah right she planned this." Looking at you You said "no I didn't plan this at all they did just happen to be here." He said "whatever we're over you can't go one day without seeing them." You said "I live with them so of course I can't." He said "exactly have a good life that's why you could live with out them for a few hours." Then he left Sierra said "wow over reacting much." I said "I know right." Sierra said "you got us don't need him." Then you guys headed over to the boys and continued your day.

Ashton: you ended up in the hospital because your friend said you couldn't jump off a really high rock while hiking your boyfriend was with you guys you said you could and here you are but nothing to major your friends said "good the boys don't know." Your boyfriend said "thank gosh." You rolled your eyes he hated them for some strange reason then someone said "oh really the boys don't know about this." It was Olivia Eleanor Amelia and maya you got up quickly but regretted it right away you goraned and said "what the hell are you guys doing here I'm happy you guys are here but like what." They said "we came to make sure you were ok you really think the boys would not make sure you're ok." You said "no but now my friends are going to get in trouble and same with my boyfriend." Then someone said "well maybe they shouldn't have dared you to do that then then we wouldn't be here now would we." You saw Ashton and the boys walk in Your boyfriend said "please you guys would have done the same you guys have dared her to do things you wouldn't think she would do." Ashton said "mate we wouldn't have cause we wouldn't have wanted her here like this or to get hurt and no we don't mate you know how protective we are of her." Your boyfriend said "bull I was thinking she wouldn't do it I know how protective you guys are of her I'm too." You said "that's enough they wouldn't cause they are that protective over me you of all people know that." He said "ok whatever I'm leaving see ya never I'm glade you're ok but we're over." Then he left your friends said "wow ok he's a ass." You said "you think shows how much he actually cares about me." Then you were able to go home the same day but not do much.

Michael: you were at his show backstage your boyfriend and friends were with you he said "why did I have to come." You said "you didn't you choose to come." He said "yeah thinking I would have more time with you but all you want is them." Crystal said "sorry she hasn't seen them in months and want to be with them." You said "not like I'm with you 24/7 or anything." He said "then I shouldn't have came if I would have known you were going to act like this." Calum said "I got you a plane ticket home if you want to leave." You said "how?" Calum said "I knew he wouldn't last I know him more than he thinks." Your boyfriend said "yeah because I can't stand you guys I'm out of here I hope you stay here with them forever so I don't have to see you ever again." He took the plane ticket and he was off you said "what a asswhole what did I see in that dick." Michael said "beats me but you got us and the girls you don't need him." Then you enjoyed the rest of the day.

Calum: you were just getting back from a nice meal with the boys including your boyfriend plus the girls too and your friends your boyfriend has been rude to the boys all night for who knows what reason he was just so rude you were over it so you told him he could leave and he did and said you guys were done you said good because you never wanted to see him again and didn't like the way he treated the boys at all they were happy that you finally got rid of him and learned you didn't need him.