Requested by @blazingmoonshine BSM: you come out as trans to them

Luke:(age:16): you were pasting back and forth waiting for your brother to land with his band they were coming back from tour you were so nervous to tell him you were trans you haven't told him yet you were about to send yourself into a panic attack then you saw them and did start to panic and ducked into the ladies room since you're a ladie now you were panicking so bad so nervous he wouldn't accept you even know you knew he would but didn't think he would you took a deep breath and than walked out he was shocked and said "yn is that you?" You said "yeah it's me I'm your sister now." He smiled he was so happy for you he gave you the biggest hug ever and same with the others they were so supportive of you you were so thankful for them.

Michael:(age:17): you were so nervous him and the boys including the girls who already knew you were a guy were coming over you were about to have a panic attack then when they walked in you did and ducked into the bathroom you couldn't do this there was a knock on the door you said "I'm in here." Michael said "I know can I come in." You freshened up and said "I'm coming out." You took a deep breath and walked out Michael was shocked you said "this is me I'm a boy now." He was so happy for you and hugged you tightly he was so supportive of you and same with the others you were so happy they accepted you for you who you.

Ashton:(age:18): you were going to vist him for the first time since you came out as a guy you were so nervous you were having a panic attack in the car you stayed in the car as your friends got out you took a deep breath and then got out he was shocked but so happy for you and so supportive of you and same with the others they were so happy that you found who you are and who you wanted to be and was happy you were happy with your choose.

Calum:(age:19): you just came out trans while you were in school the boys and your brother including the girls where coming to vist you you haven't told them yet you were having a full on panic attack you saw them and they were shocked but they were so happy for you you were so happy they were so supportive of you and they were happy you found yourself.