Imagine you're wearing something they think is to revealing

Luke: you were heading to Harry's show with them you walked down and their mouth fell open you said "like?" They said "nope change." You rolled your eyes and then went to change not wanting to be late for the show you walked down and they said "much better." You said "not like any guys would have gone for me anyways in that outfit." They said "they toally would." You said "not at Harry shows they are either gay or with someone or a father." Sierra said "she's so right." Then you guys headed to the show.

Calum: you walked down ready for your date the boys looked at you you just walked back up then came down and they said "much better." Then your date arrived and you guys were watching a movie at your place the boys wouldn't allow you to go any where by yourself with this guy who turned out to be very lovely the boys liked him too as much as you did.

Ashton: you walked down ready for the party you guys were throwing the boys looked at you and you just walked back up and changed you walked back down and they said "better." You said "not like any guys would go for me anyways they are terrified of you guys." The girls said "so true but better to be safe then sorry." You said "true." Then you enjoyed the party.

Michael: they weren't home when you left with your friends but when you guys got back and they saw your outfit  their eyes went wide they said "go change can't believe the girls let you out in that." The girls said "we thought it was fine." You changed and walked back down they said "much better we will be around for now on when you go out that was toally not fine." You rolled your eyes and said "I was fine and it was fine no one hit on me or tried anything on me and I made it home alive ." They said "good you got lucky." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.