Imagine your ex gets arrested and you bail him out

Luke: you were on your way to jail to bail your ex out I don't know why you said you would or why he would call you to begin with thinking you would you didn't want too but Luke talked some sense into you he said it was the right thing to do so here you guys were your ex said "you actually came?" You said "yeah were you expecting me not too?" He said "well yeah kind of cause I broke you like I did to everyone else around me." You said "then why did you call me to come and bail you out if you thought I wouldn't come?"he said "thinking you would want me to suffer here and I deserve to be here anyways so why waste your time." Luke said "I would love that and you do deserve to suffer." You slapped his chest you said "no you're free to come out I would want you to suffer but I would feel terrible that's why I came and you do deserve to be here but I would have felt guilty."Then he was let out then he drove off since his car was there.

Calum: you weren't going to do it but the girls said that it would be a good thing you sighed knowing they were right you bailed him out he said "why would you come and bail me out after everything I've done to you?" You said "because I'm nice and don't want you to rot here even know I do and would love to have you get beat up in here but why did you call me?" He said "I don't know I didn't know who else to call my parents would have lectured me and my sister would have too." Then you guys left and his friend picked him up and you left with the girls.

Michael: you said he could rot in there but Michael said you guys should bail him out you walked in and say "why call me of all people?" He said "because your brother is the only one that has the money to get me out of this hell my family isn't rich like you." Michael said "then you can stay in there if that's the only reason you asked us to come you can't use us for my money anymore." He sighed and said "it wasn't just because of that it was because I knew in your heart even know I hurt you you would still come to save me." Then you guys bailed him out and brought him to his house and you never had to see him again.

Ashton: you saw the police arresting someone it was your ex you said "it was a matter of time." Your ex rolled his eyes and said "can you just bail me out please." You said "why should I?" He said "because you witnessed what happened the guy came at me first I was defending myself." You said "and so he got arrested too." Ashton said "I told them you're free to go." You said "why he deserves to be in jail." He said "quit being a cold hearted bitch." You rolled your eyes and walked away with Ashton.