BSM: they surprise you with meet and greet tickets to see btr

Luke:(age:11): you were dying to see btr and meet them Luke had you closer your eyes as he guided you out to the car with your friends and also the others of course you guys got into the car and drove some where he didn't let you open your eyes until you guys got into the building you were walking then he told you to open your eyes you came face to face with btr you screamed and hugged them you talked to them and got pictures with them you were so happy this was the happiest moment of your life you loved it you were the happiest girl alive.

Ashton:(age:12): he didn't tell you were he was bring you guys but all you knew he told you to dress nice and then you guys were heading some where you guys arrived and you screamed and ran into the building leaving the boys and girls behind including your friends you ran to them you were so excited to meet them and so happy to meet them they said hi to the boys and girls too this was the best night of your life you loved it and was so thankful for Ashton for getting you these for you.

Michael:(age:13): you were listening to them as you guys were heading some where you had no clue cause Michael wouldn't tell you where you guys were going you were nervous you guys arrived at the concert you screamed and ran in and ran to them you were so happy to finally meet them and see them in person you took pictures with them and talked they said hi to the others and you were so happy this was the best moment of your life.

Calum:(age:14): you fell asleep in the car so you had no idea where you were you woke up to see your at a btr concert you ran in and ran to them you were so happy this moment finally came you were the happiest you've ever been this made your whole day you were so thankful for calum and the others for getting these for you you loved every moment of it.