Imagine you're in a secret relationship with someone

Luke: you were at his showing waiting for your boyfriend to arrived he came and said "I'm I late." You said "no just in time." And peaked your lips he said "great so we're going to tell them right?" You said "let's tell the girls first then the boys." He gave you a look you said "trust me you'll want to girls reaction first not the boys they are way to over protective over me." He sighed and said "fine I trust you." Then you walked over to the girls Sierra said "I told you girls she had someone." You blushed and said "yeah this is ybn ybn this is Sierra crystal brandy and marget." He smiled and said "nice to meet you girls." Then someone said "you forgot about us." You turned around and saw Olivia Eleanor Amelia and Danielle you went pale and said "holy shit I'm going to faint." They laughed at you and you hugged them and introduced them and your boyfriend he said "shit let's just tell the girls none of the boys yet." You said "agree to disagree cause it'll just be wrose if we wait longer." He sighed he knew what he was getting into just not how deep he was going you saw the boys including the one direction boys you wanted to run so that's what you did right into your boyfriend who pushed you forward you said "you were right I say we wait." He said "no you were right it'll just be wrose." He pushed you a little to hard right into Luke you looked at your boyfriend he said "didn't mean to push you that hard so you went into him." You giggled and smiled Ashton noticed first and said "are you two a thing?" That got all their attentions you said "um yeah we are a thing I don't know why I was so nervous." Luke said "how long?" You said "only a couple of days I was scared I know how you guys get." Michael said "we're just glade you told us now and excited to get to know this lovely guy." Putting his arms around your boyfriend shoulder he smiled a nervous smile You smiled and they did get to know him the whole night and loved him you were so thankful they liked him as much as you did and were happy they weren't mad at you for not telling them sooner.

Calum: the girls have meet him the boys not yet they were having a party and the one direction boys and girls were here the girls came over and said "who's this hunk." Referring to your boyfriend looking him up and down you said "my boyfriend." They were shocked and said "do the boys know?" You said "no I'm keeping it like that." Your boyfriend said "no she's not I told her tonight we are telling them I'm not sneaking around anymore." You sighed and said "fine." And finished your drink and then went over to the boys and calum said "I knew it all along." You said "how?" Luke said "it was pretty obvious at our shows." You blushed and said "you guys aren't mad." Michael said "why would we be?" You smiled happy they were happy for you and liked him since the rest of the night he spent time with him.

Ashton: you were at a Harry show and he called the two of you out Ashton said "how did you know they were a couple?" Harry said "mate they made it really obvious I don't know how you couldn't tell they were one." You blushed and said "I didn't think I was making it that obvious." They laughed but they were happy you were happy and they loved him they spent the rest of the night with you guys you were so happy that they weren't mad at you for not telling them.

Michael: he saw you guys making out he said "knew it all along but less of that." You rolled your eyes and said "how?" He said "Crystal my wife and I don't keep secrets." Your boyfriend said "his wife?" Giving him and crystal a look Crystal said "yeah I'm his wife why is that so surprising?" Giving him a look he said "no I didn't mean it like that like you guys are so young that's what I meant." Michael shrugged and said "I get that all the time I like you." He smiled at him and played video games with him for the rest of the night you were happy that he wasn't mad at you for keeping it from him.