Imagine someone tries to drug you

Luke: you were at a club with the boys and girls including the one direction boys and girls you were having a blast and started talking to this guy he seemed nice didn't think much of it and then you had to go to the bathroom you excused yourself and then went the boys were watching the two of you all night even know the girls said you would be fine and to go dance with them and enjoy the night but boy were they wrong because when you went to the bathroom he looked around and then snuck something into your drink meaning the guy Luke went over and said "she won't be drinking this anymore." As he handed the glass to a waiter who took it away you walked over confused Luke said "he was trying to drug you." You said "unbelievable." To the guy Then you guys left for the night.

Calum: you were sitting with Calum at a bar talking to him the others were there too when they notice a guy slip something into your drink Calum said "dude I saw that." You turned around and saw the guy and looked at your drink and said "here you can have it I don't want it." Handing it to the guy who rejected it and said "no thank you It's all yours." so you handed it the person at the bar you said "see I'm not as stupid as people think I'm." Saying to the guy Calum chuckled then you guys headed home after that.

Ashton: you guys were at a party you were holding your drink the whole time then you felt someone trying to pour something into it you said "excuse me." As you tried moving your drink away He got it in you said "now it's yours." And handed him the drink and walked over to the boys and girls Ashton said "he's not slick." You said "you don't have to tell me that." Then you guys headed home after that and chilled for the rest of the day.

Michael: it was at his show and the guy was right next to you and Michael said to the guy "that drink is yours now mate." You handed your drink to the guy realizing what he did and then went backstage for the rest of the show were it was Safer for you to stay and enjoyed the rest of the show.