BSM: they think your top is to revealing

Luke:(age:16): you were going to a party tonight with your boyfriend and friends including his friends you walked down stairs and saw them your boyfriend smiled and said "looking good babe." Looking you up and down you smiled and peaked his lips Luke said "go change way to revealing." You looked at your shirt it was showing a little you said "I don't think so." Your boyfriend said "neither do I." Ashton said "well if her brother and I think so then it is go change or no party." You crossed your arms and said "Sierra help me." She said "she looks fine it's not to much." Calum said "if she doesn't change her shirt then she's in." You sighed and went to go change your shirt you walked back down and said "there or not enough skin." Michael said "perfect have fun and be safe." Then you guys left.

Ashton:(age:17): you had a date tonight the girls helped you pick out your outfit and you guys loved it you walked down and saw your date and the boys your date said "wow you look amazing." You smiled and said "thank you." Ashton said "she does but the shirt she needs to change." You said "why's that?" Michael said "to much showing." You rolled your eyes the girls said "she looks good." Calum said "she does but she needs to change the shirt." You said "fine." Then went upstairs and changed the shirt you walked back down and said "better or not enough." Luke said "perfect have fun be safe." Then the two of you were off it was a amazing night.

Calum:(age:18): you walked down in your Harry outfit for his show tonight your friends were there and said "looking good." You said "thanks." Then the boys saw and said "beautiful but change the shirt." You said "knew that was coming it's fine." They said "go change or no show." You sighed and went and changed your shirt you walked back down and they approved and then you guys were off to the show.

Michael:(age:19): you were going out to dinner with them and the girls you walked down and they loved the outfit beside the shirt you had to go back up and change if you walked down and they approved then you guys headed to dinner and had a amazing night.