BSM: you see their old management

Luke:(age:11): their kids were bugging you all day at school you needed to leave it was the end of the day and you saw Luke and the others including the girls you walked over to them their kids says "they don't look happier so you made that up." You said "yeah they do I didn't make it up." Their kids said "daddy do they look happier." Their older manger said "yeah they do I wish them well." And smiled at them You smiled then left with the boys and girls and enjoyed the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:12): you guys were at the studio ran into them there they didn't say much just smiled and waved and left that's all they needed to say to them seeing they were working and happy with what they were doing now you smiled happy they were so much happier now and could do so much more than they could with them.

Michael:(age:13): your guy friend is friends with their son you were at their house his farher said "are you of all people friends with my son?" Giving you a look You said "I'm not but my guy friend is and said I could come your son approved of it." He shrugged and left then you guys headed back to your house and chilled there the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:14): you were at their show and their old mangement was there for who knows what reason but they were happy what they have become and they were proud of them you were too so happy they weren't with them anymore.