Imagine you refuse to get out of the house

Luke: you refused to leave the house cause your ex threaten to stalk you which he has been and last time you left he followed you home and waited until you came out again he left since then but you still didn't leave ever Sierra said "you're coming with me and the girls to meet people." She tried to drag you out but you stayed put You said "I'm good here it's safe right here." She dragged you down stairs but you didn't get your shoes on Sierra said "Luke help me explain to her she will be safe with us." He said "yn get your shoes on we'll be with you you'll be safe." You said "fine I'll get my shoes on but I'm stay here."he said "fine." You got your shoes on then he lifted you up and carried you to the car you said "I don't feel safe." Crystal said "even with us?" You said "Ok yeah I do feel safe with you guys always." Then you guys went to Harry's house you gasped and got out of the car and ran to him he caught you and said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." Sierra said "one way to get her out of the house." You rolled your eyes and then hung out with them and the one direction boys and girls too.

Calum: you got attacked last time you left the house by haters when you were with your friends so you said you would never leave the house again and you never have calum came in and wrapped his arms around you and said "the girls miss you and same with the boys come out with us for me." Nuzzling his head into your hair and kissing it You said "ugh you know I can't say no to you or them." Turning around and smiling kissing his lips He smiled and you got up and walked downstairs and headed to Starbucks with them Sierra said "she made it out of the house." You laughed and said "I did with out getting attacked." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day and talked.

Ashton: he didn't like that you were in the house all the time and didn't do anything cause you have a history of depression you've been fine for years now but now he thinks it came back it did but you would never tell him that he would be so worried about you I mean he is already worried about you but he would be more worried he said "come to the beach with us please." You said "ok I will." Then you got your bathing suite on and headed to the beach with them Crystal said "she's out of the house." You said "yeah it feels good maybe all I needed was sunshine." Ashton said "you think your whole mood changed now." You smiled and said "thank you for saving me once again Ashton." He said "anytime." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Michael: you just didn't like people beside the boys and one direction boys and girls too including the 5sos girls too those were the only people you loved but they asked you to go to the mall with them and you said sure Amelia said "she out of her cave." You laughed and then enjoyed your time with them.