Imagine your boyfriend doesn't let you leave his house

Luke: you were with your boyfriend when Luke texted you saying that the one direction boys were at your house you gasped and said "babe I gotta go." And grabbed your things quickly he stopped you and said "where I'm all you need." Blocking the door and locking it You said "I have a family emergency." Not telling him that you we're leaving because your family friends who you haven't seen in ages were at your house he said "well they will have to deal with it with out you." You said "are you serious right now?" He said "yeah I'm your world now only resolves around me." You laughed and said "in your dreams I'll never love anyone more than one direction and 5 seconds of summer." He laughed and said "that's why you're stuck with me because I know that's who you're going to be with." You said "so big deal I'll see ya tomorrow now let me leave please." He said "that won't be happening you are now living with me." You said "no I'm not we've only been dating for a week please let me go I'm calling the cops."You were about too but he took your phone and broke it you said "you're buying me a new one." He said "please your big bad brother can buy you a new one spoiled brat." You were shocked he was acting like this you said "what is your problem." He said "they are my problem because I'm the one that's suppose to protect you and make you happy but obviously I don't." You said "I never said that you did make me happy now you don't now please let me leave." He said "absolutely not." Then there was a knock at the door he unlocked it and he got it and froze and said "holy shit you're Harry styles." You ran to the door and ran to Harry he caught you and held you close he said "did he hurt you?" Looking you over you said "no he didn't physically." Harry said "we're putting a restraining order on you and you two aren't together anymore." You said "agreed we are Done." He was still shocked taking all the information in and shocked that Harry was there Harry took you to the car with the other's there Luke said "did he hurt you?" As you got into the car you said "no he broke my phone." Louis said "I got you a new one anyways." You squealed and hugged him you were so happy to have them In your life you said "how did you know I was in trouble?" Sierra said "I tracked you so I was making sure you get home safe when I saw you weren't leaving the house I knew something was up why did he hold you there?" You said "because he said that my world revoled around him now I told him no it doesn't because I love you guys and he got mad and held me there." Luke said "thank gosh you got rid of that asshole." You said "yeah." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Calum:brandy warned you about this guy apparently he was a physico and kidnapped women but you thought he was sweet at first until you tried to leave his house and he wouldn't let you you said "please I need to get home." He said "come meet my friend first then I'll take you home." You said "that's ok i can have my brother pick me up." He laughed and said "no need your coming to see my friend and never leaving again." He dragged you to his basement you kicked and screamed all the way down there and then saw Sophia who you meet on Twitter you said "holy shit you're alive." She said "yeah I'm just been stuck with this physico path for way to long." He said "you girls will love eachother thank you for the new phone oh wait it's getting trashed." And threw it on the floor and broke it then there was a knock on his door he said "don't move either of you." Then went to go get his door he was talking to someone you guys quietly snuck up the stairs he left the door a little bit open you quietly opened the door and walked over to see who he was talking to it was Liam you gasped but covered your mouth right away and hid with Sophia Liam said "mate I heard her and I see her bring her to me or you'll get beat and the cops called on you." The guys friend got you two and brought you guys to Liam the guy looked at his friend and said "really mate." His friend said "dude I'm not your friend and they are my friends so I'm not going to let you keep them." You smiled as Liam held you close and said "are you hurt?" Looking you over you guys both shook your heads no then you guys got into the car where the others were brandy said "I told you and holy shit you found the missing girl." Sophia said "yeah I'm her friend but he didn't hurt me just kept me there and wanted to do the same to her and broke our phones." Harry said "well I got her a new phone and Niall got you one." They handed them to the both of you and you squealed and hugged them and thanked them Calum said "did he hurt either of you?" You said "no we're fine." He said "thank heavens we're putting a restraining order on him and he's going to jail." You said "he better be." Then you guys chilled with them for the rest of the night and brought Sophia back to her family they were so happy she was safe.

Ashton:you meet this guy at a club and he was nice or that's what you thought until he locked you into his bedroom cause he wanted to have sex with you when you said no so he locked you into his house and broke your phone you didn't want to be here anymore with this guy little did you know the girls tracked you so they showed up with the boys Niall knocked on the door the guy got it and was shocked you jumped out the window he had in his room his room was on the bottom floor so you ran to the front door into Niall's arms he said "you ok did he hurt you?" Looking you over you said "no I'm fine." The guy said "how did you escape?" You said "through the window have fun with the restraining order and dealing with the cops." Then you guys left you got into the car with the others and Ashton said "are you hurt?" And looked you over you said "no he broke my phone." Liam said "I got you a new one." You smiled and hugged him happy that he did get you a new one you were so happy to be back with them and happy they saved you.

Michael: you were on vacation with the boys for their one night only show when this guy out of no where took you and dragged you to his house and locked you in it and wouldn't let you go thank gosh the girls saw and told the boys and they arrived in no time Louis went up to the door and the man opened the door and said "shit your my best friends girlfriend's brother." He said "you know Lewis or my other sister's boyfriend?" He said "yeah I know both of them and now I just fucked up big time so I probably don't know them anymore." You ran to Louis he caught you and said "are you hurt?" Looking you over you said "no I'm fine." He said "you'll be hearing from our lawyers." Then you guys headed to the car Michael said "are you hurt?" Checking you over you said "no I'm fine." Then you guys headed back for one night only and had the best time of your life and forgot that even happened.