Part 1

(rewritten)

I never did anything wrong and yet they accuse me? They will regret it soon.

Naruto Uzumaki is an inexperienced, 12-year-old boy. He has luminous, vibrant golden locks, that twinkle in the sun. His cheeks have whiskered like birthmarks that shift when he smiles, this blond has amazingly gorgeous blue ocean eyes, that glow in the moonlight, and shimmer in the sunlight. He has an elegant wide smile, that only a disastrous person could dislike.

Naruto is well known to be a harmful and destructive monster, now you may be wondering or asking "why?"  Well, it's because of the Kyuubi incident. People look at Naruto with fear and hatred in their eyes, they all believe that Naruto is really the demon fox, who took over the kind and cheerful boy, but Naruto is actually not the demon fox, he has the demon fox sealed inside of him, but it doesn't make him the fox, Naruto is an optimistic boy, and the villagers don't seem to see that.

Naruto always plays pranks, when he gets the chance, he's also kind to everyone, even the people who look at him with hate in their eyes, but it doesn't change the villager's fear and hate for the young blond, they will never forget what occurred 12 long years ago.

The Kyuubi had attacked the village.

This night was an incredibly depressing night for many citizens, everyone lost loved ones, shinobis lost their lives, protecting the village, homes were destroyed, the village was demolished, you couldn't even recognize it, and it was the demise of the village's precious 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze.

Minato had sealed the nine tails into a newborn baby, saving the village, and the baby was the one and only, Naruto Uzumaki. Minato the yondaime did the reaper death seal, to seal the dangerous and destructive fox into the tiny newborn, but there was a price, Minato would die after completing the seal.

Minato, however, wasn't scared, he put the villagers' lives before his, and he indeed did the reaper death seal.

The Kyuubi was frightened, he didn't want to be sealed once again, after he got his freedom, he attacked the tiny newborn out of fear and anxiety, but Minato the yondaime and his wife, an elegant redhead, named Kushina jumped in front of their child.

The Kyuubi's long sharp nail went through them, and they skidded their feet against the sandy floor,  the nail almost touch the newborn but they stopped just in time.

The beautiful couple smiled at their newborn son and said their last goodbyes before they went to the upper world.

Minato and Kushina's only desire is for their son to be seen as a hero by the village, and not a monster, but sadly it was the opposite, the village does not see the blond as a hero.

The villagers blame the young blond for the demise of their precious yondaime, which is why they look at him with fear and hatred, they treat the young, kind blond terribly.

Adults know about the blond having the Kyuubi sealed inside of him, which is why parents don't let their precious children go near the boy, no one approaching you, means no friends, so this kind blond didn't have friends of his own when he was younger, well except an individual that doesn't see him as a monster, and treats him like his friend? A best friend? A brother? Or even a son?

Everyone knows about the Kyuubi, a nine-tail, killer, destructive, demon fox. Everyone fears the fox, they cower at the thought of the demon, but one individual thinks otherwise.

The fox isn't dangerous, rude, or deadly, well except to our favorite blond.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto was tucked comfortably into his smooth bed, having a serene sleep, until a specific nine tail, demon fox, had awoken him, from his great slumber.