Part 17

"Tail beast talking"

"Tail beast thoughts'

"Kurama talking"

'Kurama's thoughts'

"People talking"

'People's thoughts'

Enjoy! :D

(Warning: might have cringe moments ... sorry)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorknob twisted open, and first entered Shizune, then, a certain redhead, and his siblings.

Gaara, Gaara wasn't that different. Gaara's red hair was still the identical hairstyle, just more messed up, his kazekage cape, encircled around him, with his cap in his palms. He had his typical look plastered onto his face.

Temari, Temari didn't look that different as well, her hairstyle was still in the same buns, as a few years ago, she was quite taller that's for sure, and she had her giant fan on her back.

Kankuro, Kankuro also didn't look different, he wore an outfit similar to the one he wore years ago. He was still wearing face paint and still had that puppet on his back.

Gaara glimpsed at the blond, and a minor smile crawled onto his lips.

Luckily, the only people who had seemed to notice were, Temari, Kankuro, and Kurama.

'Kill Gaara, Kill Gaara, Kill Gaara, Kill Gaara, Kill Gaara' those thoughts swarmed, and repeated throughout Kurama's mind, as Kurama was already thinking of many ways to assassinate the redhead.

'AHH THAT SMILE, oh god Kurama..' Temari was being a brother freak, until she caught the sense of the Killer intent, lingering off the much taller, and dangerous male, behind Naruto.

'New mission, make sure Kurama doesn't murder Gaara' Kankuro sweat dropped glimpsing at the destructive male.

Naruto glimpsed at Gaara and smiled under his kitsune mask.

Kurama was getting more irritated every second.

It was quite awkward since no one spoke, so Tsunade decided to break the silence, it was also confusing since the kazekage, and the uzukage were just staring at each other.

"Anyways, welcome Gaara-sama, it's great to see you again, the chunin exams, I suppose?" Tsunade smiled.

Gaara turned his attention to Tsunade and nodded.

"Alright, here are the papers you need to sign to participate after you're done signing, you're free to roam around Konoha, the chunin exams are starting tomorrow" Tsunade clarified grabbing some paperwork, and transferring it to the redhead.

"Hm," Gaara nodded grabbing the paperwork and a brush.

~~~~~~~

"Kurama! They haven't seen each other in years, let them hang out!" Obito cried out, as he struggled to keep the male, from attacking the redhead.

"I don't know what's sadder, the fact that 11 people are trying to hold an overprotective father figure back, or the fact that 11 PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING TO HOLD THEM BACK" Deidara shouted, as he was also struggling to hold the male back.

"I think both" Itachi, Kankuro, Temari, and the 6 teens all cry in unison.

"I'M GONNA MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU BRATS!" Kurama screamed, as his eyes flashed.

"Kurama! Come on, you can't murder Gaara-sama!' Taiyo cried.

"Oh yeah? Fucking watch me"  Kurama growled.