Part 10

"Ah- Kurama you should be careful with them!" Naruto sweat dropped, as he grabbed onto the ferocious male's sleeve.

Kurama held two kunai's up to the two miserable boys, in a threatening way. Tsuki and Taiyo both gulped, as they proceeded to try and make the rubber ball burst.

Kurama glanced at the blonde, who clutched onto his sleeve, with an anxious look on his face.

Kurama stared at Naruto for a few seconds, until he finally broke.

"Fine, take a break you two" Kurama sighs, as he put the kunais down.

Tsuki and Taiyo both relieved tension, as they plummeted the rubber ball, that inflicted them so much suffering, down.

Naruto let go of Kurama's sleeve and sighed in relief.

Kurama wandered off to god knows where, and Naruto scratched the back of his head and giggled. "Sorry you two, he's quite harsh. He's never been like that to me though, which is confusing." Naruto apologized to the two blundered boys.

The twin T's smiled at the blonde. "It's alright Naruto-nii!" They both exclaimed in unison.

Naruto smiled. "Kurama won't be back for a while, let's get you guys something to eat." Naruto announced.

The two boys' eyes glimmered and they nodded cheerfully.

Naruto giggles. He grabs onto their wrist and heaves them back to the village square.

~~~~~~~~~

Kurama sighs as he eventually stopped wandering off. He hopped onto a tree branch and stabilized himself. Once he was balanced he dangled his legs off the tree and sighed. 'Aren't I a demon, psychotic, killer, nine-tailed fox.." Kurama trailed off. "So why the hell, am I so god damn delicate for that ridiculous blonde." Kurama grumbled, as he hit the tree slightly.

"I mean Naruto's my son- WAIT- no.. younger brother- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME." Kurama hit himself, slightly.

Kurama sighed.

He took a glimpse at his hands.

His nails were so sharp they could slit anything. (well of course. )

Kurama frowned slightly.

'Why did that idiot care for me? I took everything away from him..' Kurama ran his hand through his dull hair.

'Naruto, you're constantly so genuine, thoughtful, and kind to others.. even the people that hurt you.." Kurama trailed off.

"I wont let you go through that discomfort again. I'll rampage on anyone who dares to hurt you.' Kurama smirked, as he was already planning the bloodbath.

~~~~~

"Yum!" The two boys exclaim as they slurped down some miso ramen.

Naruto just smiled at the two.

There was a minor orange flash, that captured their attention.

Kurama was leaning at the entrance of the ramen shop, his crimson red eyes flickered, his hair swayed, along with his kimono.

"You guys almost done?" Kurama knitted a brow.

Tsuki and Taiyo both nodded happily, while Naruto smiled and nodded.

"Okay, come." Kurama sighed as he walked out of the ramen shop.

The three of them followed Kurama.
~~~~~~~~~

Naruto was silently crying, as he followed Kurama to the perfect spot to continue training, with Tsuki and Taiyo following.

Kurama glimpsed at the blonde and knitted a brow. "Something wrong?" Kurama stopped in his tracks, to glance at the blonde.