Part 22

"Try your best, okay?" Naruto gave the 6 teens a soft smile.

"Hn" Tsuki nodded, but there was an insignificant smile on his lips.

"Right!" Taiyo flashed a big grin.

"We won't lose!" Tora pumped her fist in the air, earning a slight chuckle to escape the blond's lips.

"Don't worry, we'll try our best!" The two twins exclaim.

"Hai" Khuu yawns.

XxX

"Something wrong Taiyo?" Tsuki knitted a brow, glancing at the teen who hid behind him.

"Everyone looks strong, I don't think I'll make it to the finals..." Taiyo murmured.

Tsuki let out a slight sigh. "Just try your best, also make sure your enemy doesn't sense your fear, I'm sure you got this Taiyo." Tsuki clarified stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Right.." Taiyo mumbled.

"Guys, guys, pay attention." Tora tapped their shoulders, pointing at the board in front of them.

"Hn"

Matches.

Tsuki vs Haruta Yamada

Taiyo Suzuki Vs Saito Kamado

Khuu Tanaka Vs Sou Yoshida

Tora Shimizu Vs Tomaru Tanabe

Kitto Sato vs Sasaki Inoue

Yuki Sato vs Yuji Osuda

"Hn.."

"Tsuki? Which pathetic shinobi is that? Get ready to lose!" Haruta laughs, a confident smirk plastered onto her face.

Tsuki let out an annoyed sigh. "Stuck up shinobi.." the raven scowls.

"Saito Kamado? Whose that, I hope they're not that strong.." Taiyo murmurs gaping at the board.

"Taiyo Suzuki hm? Good luck." Saito let out a slight chuckle, he had a confident smirk plastered onto his face.

"Troublesome" Khuu yawns.

"Hell yeah get ready to-" Tora exclaimed but was cut off by Tsuki's hand over her mouth.

"Don't piss the enemy off Tora.." Tsuki mumbles.

Tora gave the raven a slight growl, she sent the Uchiha a slight glare but nodded after.

"Oh." The twins shrug.

A pink-haired woman, cleared her throat catching all the team's attention, everyone instantly went quiet and glimpsed at the jonin.

'Naruto-Nii's old teammate hm?'  Tsuki peered a the jonin.

"I'm Sakura Haruno, and I'm the instructor for this round, this is the preliminaries, this is quite simple, two shinobis will fight, and the winner will move onto the finals, you can win when the enemy either passes out, forfeits the match, or even dies, the first round will be Tsuki vs Haruta Yamada, good luck," Sakura explained, before she shuns shined away.

"Good luck Tsuki." Taiyo flashes a big grin, at his Uchiha teammate

"Hn."

XxX

Tsuki shun shined down to the field, his hands stuffed into his pockets, Haruta was already on the field, she had an optimistic smirk plastered onto her face, and she had her hands clenched.

"Ready to lose?" Haruta smirks.

"Hn." Tsuki wasn't paying attention, his mind wandered over to god knows where.