Part 20

5k reads?! Thank you!

Anyways, let's get into the chapter!

"Now we won't kill you, but I think we should injure you just a bit hm?" The sound nins smirk holding up a kunai to Taiyo's neck, Taiyo flinched turning his head to the side.

"Tsuki..." Taiyo let out a slight whimper, as the kunai slid across his neck, crimson red liquid slid down Taiyo's neck.

Tsuki whipped his head to glimpse at his teammate. "Taiyo! Damnit, that's it" Tsuki growls, whipping his head towards Toshi.

Toshi peered at the raven in front of him, wondering what his enemy could have in store for him.

Tsuki's aluminum eyes flashed into a deep vibrant, crimson bright, everlasting rose color, and his Sharingan's tomoes spun wildly. He sent his enemy a glare

Toshi's eyes widened. "What the hell.."

"Go to sleep for a while, and don't tell anyone about this, got it?" Tsuki's Sharingan flashed, as he cast a genjutsu on Toshi, making the sound nin fall unconscious.

"Damnit Tsuki" Taiyo sighs, but lets out a small yelp as a kunai was jabbed into his palm, crimson red liquid trickled down his arm, tinting his clothes.

"Toshi! The hell?!" The two sound nins let go of Taiyo and run over to their unconscious teammate.

Taiyo let out a hiss as he clasps the handle of the kunai, yanking the sharp weapon out of his palm, the crimson red liquid staining his arm.

"Toshi! Get your ass up!" One sound nin shook him viciously.

"Kouki! Stop shaking him, it's obviously a genjutsu baka!"

"Man, shut the hell up, Takumi!" Kouki glared at his other teammate.

Taiyo grabbed the flag pole with his uninjured arm and grinned. "I got it!"

Tsuki's eyes had already returned to an aluminum color. "You're not hurt are you, Taiyo?" Tsuki knitted a brow.

"Nope! I'm fine, well I got stabbed, but I'm fine! Uhm but Tora is unconscious." Taiyo chuckles, scratching the back of his head.

Tsuki sighs, as he walks over to the redhead and crouches down.

"Tora, get your ass up.." Tsuki mumbles.

"Tsuki that won't work.." Taiyo sweatdropped.

*ring ring*

"Times up, we've won," Tsuki smirks.

"Damnit!" Kouki, and Takumi groan.

"Good fight!" Taiyo flashed a grin, glancing at the sound nins.

"Whatever, guess we underestimated you.." Kouki, and Takumi mumble.

"Taiyo, you carry Tora, I'm not carrying her fatass." Tsuki shoved Tora at Taiyo making the two fall.

"Hey Tsuki!" Taiyo whines.

"Hn" Tsuki grabs the flag, and shun shines away.

"Bastard" Taiyo grumbles.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Taiyo and Tora are still not here, is Taiyo just weak, or is Tora just fucking heavy." Tsuki sighs.

"You left them alone?!" the two twins, Kitto and Yuki scream at the taller raven.

"I told Taiyo to carry Tora's fatass, but I guess they're not here yet." Tsuki glanced at the board.