Part 2

'Ah- why does my head hurt so much?'

Naruto flutters his eyes open, to meet with a woman hovering over him, she had a worried look on her face, she had purple hair, and a flower made of paper in her hair, she also had a piercing on her lip.

Naruto sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Where am I?" Naruto glanced around, he was not outside in the forest anymore, he was in a room. "Hello, I am Konan. Deidara, and Tobi, had found you in the forest, it was quite harsh outside so they brought you here."  The woman named Konan smiled.

'I must've blacked out from exhaustion' Naruto thought. "No shit fool, I instructed you to take a break." Kurama scoffs. 'Shut it kyuu' Naruto glanced at the woman in front of him, she was quite pretty." Thank you.." Naruto murmured glancing down, as he clenched his hands into a fist, clenching onto the sheets. He gritted his teeth, which made Konan knit a brow, she tilted her head to the side. "Something wrong?" Konan asked with a tint of concern in her voice. "Oh, it's nothing really, thank you.." Naruto looked up, his eyes meeting  with Konan's orange eyes. He gave her a grin to reassure her.

Konan smiles " alright, you must be hungry, is there anything you would like to eat?" She got up.

"Uhm, do you guys have ramen?.." Naruto looked down.

"You like ramen?" Konan knitted a brow.

"Heh, yeah it's my favorite food.." Naruto scratches the back of his head and smiles.

"Okay! I'll go fetch you some" Konan smiles, as she exited the room.

Naruto watched the door shut. He looked around the room, it was quite large, it had a bathroom not far from the bed, two bedside tables, one on each side of the bed, a work desk, and a big mirror in front of him, the mirror was also a slideable closet.

 He looked around the room, it was quite large, it had a bathroom not far from the bed, two bedside tables, one on each side of the bed, a work desk, and a big mirror in front of him, the mirror was also a slideable closet

(A very poor design of the room he is in)

Naruto was appreciating the room, until the door unexpectedly opened, revealing a man, with an orange swirled mask. Naruto jumped a little from the alarm. " Hai! Sorry for frightening ya, my bad!" The masked man beamed.

"That's okay." Naruto sighed in relief as he relaxed a bit. The masked man walked over to the bed "scoot kitsune!" The raven gestured for him to move a little. Naruto scampered to the side, and the raven sat down. "Hai! The names Tobi!" Tobi beamed, sparkles encircling him. "Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto grinned.

"Hai! Kitsune-chan!" Tobi beams. "Kitsune-chan?" Naruto knitted a brow. "Hai! Kitsune-chan, you look like a fox!" Tobi beams. "You kind of do" Kurama chuckles. Naruto giggled "hai! Kitsune-chan it is!" Naruto beamed. "Yay!" Tobi cheered happily.

The two chatted with each other for a bit, until, the door handle rattled.

The door had unlocked revealing Konan, she had a bowl of ramen in her hands. She noticed Tobi and giggled. "Hai, guess you already have  met, Tobi." Konan walked over to the bed. "Yeah!" Naruto beamed. Konan smiles, "here, you go" Konan, placed the bowl of ramen, in Naruto's lap, and she handed him a fork.