Part 9

Tsuki and Taiyo were both, eager, to train with naruto,  both of them were having trouble keeping their cool.

Both of them had gotten saved by the blonde, in front of them, certainly, they respected the blonde, even though they haven't seen his strength.

Naruto directed them to the perfect spot to train.

"Ready, you two?" Naruto glanced at the two delighted kids and smiled.

Tsuki and Taiyo both nodded cheerfully.

Naruto nodded, he clasps his hands together and did some hand signs. Clouds of smoke poofed uncovering a clone of naruto.

"Attack my clone, together" Naruto authorized the two.

Tsuki, and Taiyo both nodded, and they both charged at Naruto's clone.

Tsuki performed the same hand signs, and multiple clones of him lunged at Naruto's clone. Naruto had already taught Taiyo the shadow clone Jutsu, so he did the equivalent.

Naruto's clone, let his hand out, and a portable ball of chakra, had materialized.  The clone shattered the surface, with the orb made of chakra, which earned the floor crack, and rubble flew, Tsuki and Taiyo's clones, vanished in a cloud of smoke, as the rubble hit some of the clones, while the ball made of chakra hit the other clones.

Tsuki and Taiyo stood there dumbfounded.

After a few moments of silence, Taiyo and Tsuki abruptly started squealing. "WOAH! THAT'S SO COOL!" the two say in unison.

'Naruto-nii is so cool!' the two boys' eyes gleamed.

"It's called Rasengan. I'll teach you guys how to do it." Naruto smiles.

"Yay!" the two boys applauded.

"Okay, so let, me interpret first." the two boys nodded. "The Rasengan does not require any hand seals to use, relying only on the chakra control of the user, but before we could do that, we must go through a few steps." Naruto explained.

"Steps?" the two boys, tilted their heads.

"Yes three steps, to comprehend the Rasengan," Naruto explained.

"Okay!" the two boys, exclaim.

"Step 1. Rotation, the user learns to spin their chakra in multiple directions at once. To help in this regard, I will give you a water balloon so that you can mark your progress by the churning water; this step is complete once you two can burst the balloon with your chakra. You need to know which direction your body naturally spins its chakra for this step (clockwise or counter-clockwise)" Naruto explained.

Naruto provided the two, with a water balloon, and they proceeded, to attempt to burst the water balloon, with their chakra.

~~~~

A few hours passed and they made no progress, turns out it was a lot harder than it looked. Tsuki, and Taiyo both whine. "Naruto-nii! This is too hard" they both say in unison.

Naruto giggled.

"You won't get it right away relax, just keep trying." Naruto ruffled their hair and smiled gently.

"Hai!" They exclaim as they tried again.

" I wanna surprise them," Kurama said in a plotting tone.

Naruto sighs. 'No kyuu, they haven't seen you yet, you'll terrify them senseless' Naruto grumbled mentally.

"Exactly, let me out" Kurama snickered.

Naruto pressed his temples and sighed. " you guys want some encouragement? I'm confident you'll get it"

The two boys look at him and nodded happily.