Part 28

(Let's pause the match rq! This is in the past)

"Tsuki!" Tsuki's name was joyfully yelled out by Taiyo, the young shinobi. Around the hyper shinobi were sparkles. He was excited to show the Uchiha male something that he had gotten for him. The little shinobi was overjoyed despite it not being significant or anything of the sort.

Tsuki was confused. What was Taiyo trying to show him. And is it that special? Taiyo is being really cheerful, but that's quite normal for Taiyo, I mean after all his name does mean "sun" Tsuki pressed his lips together. "What is it Taiyo?" The male Uchiha asked, while furrowing his brow.

"See what I bought for you!" The younger male exclaimed happily. His face was covered in a wide grin. Taiyo was just a happy teenager who was extremely eager to show something to his friend.

Taiyo dug into his pocket and pulled some bracelets out. The bracelets were both different, but also similar. One of the bracelets had a moon on it, it was fairly shiny as-well. Of course, it was similarly silver in color, and it appeared to have recently been polished. The second one had a sun on it, and it was a lovely gold color that shimmered as well. Taiyo's delicate finger hovered above the charms.

As Tsuki overheard the other man's joy, his heart skipped a beat. His favorite time of the day is always when he hears or sees Taiyo. The bracelets immediately caught his attention. It made him smile a little, the thought of Taiyo thinking about getting him something was enough to make his heart flutter.

But to be honest, he wasn't simply happy about the thought of the bracelets, but he was smiling because of the younger male.

"Thats nice Taiyo." The Uchiha chuckled softly.

Taiyo nodded happily. "Give me your wrist so you can wear it!" The shinobi beamed happily.

Tsuki made no objections. He extended his arm so Taiyo could place the bracelet on him. Taiyo hummed as he slipped the bracelet onto the Uchiha's wrist.

"Yay we're matching!" Taiyo grinned, a huge smile had spread across his face.

"Hn"

XxX

That was just a little t x t
Now back onto the match!

It was simple to identify the chakra. After all, it was a terrible beast's chakra. one that had previously attacked one of the premier villages. One that had struck panic throughout the nation.

Pain shot throughout Taiyo's body. he wasn't used to this chakra, like Naruto was. Naruto had experience, and he could easily control the chakra. But it's different for Taiyo. This chakra was new to Taiyo's body. Yeah, Taiyo knows about Naruto's chakra, and he knows the feeling of the aura of it, since he does sometimes hang out with Kurama. But his body isn't used to actually wielding the immense chakra.

Naruto had given Taiyo some of his chakra, just in case of an emergency, but it was way too early for Taiyo to already be able to use the powerful chakra, something was surely wrong.

Several people were moving around, and some of them appeared to be terrified, apprehensive, or anxious.

Naruto was feeling a little anxious. He wanted to help Taiyo by jumping into the arena. He knows how to help Taiyo control the power. Due to the possibility of chaos being caused by Taiyo's mere possession of this chakra, he was likewise in a panic. He fidgeted with his fingers, thinking of a way to get down into the arena, without attracting that much attention. Konoha simply couldn't find out at this time; it was too early.

"Damn it... it's way too early for him to unlock the chakra... I made it so that he awakened it at 18." Naruto gritted his teeth. He made his fists so tight that they started to pale. and he pressed his hands against the sides of the chair, to pull himself up.