Part 16

"Kurama talking"

'Kurama's thoughts'

"People talking"

'People's thoughts'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kotetsu and Izumo, glance up to detect the hooded figure, along with a few others behind them. "Who are you?" Kotetsu knitted a brow.

"Idiots.." Obito murmured.

Naruto nudged Obito on the shoulder gesturing for him to 'shut up.

"Ahem, sorry about him... I'm the uzukage, of Uzushiogakure." Naruto clarified, with a polite tone, taking his uzukage, cap off.

Kotetsu and Izumo both glanced at each other, jaws plummeted to the floor.

"You fucked up" Izumo mumbled.

Kotetsu immediately stood up and bowed. "Sorry! I'll inform the Hokage!" Kotetsu apologized quickly, while Izumo was laughing his ass off.

Kurama watched the scene unfold, and sweatdropped. "These are Konoha's guards? Pathetic..'

"That ANBU will be escorting you," Izumo explained, as an ANBU shun shined by them.

"Follow me Uzukage-sama" the ANBU bowed, before walking off, with Naruto and his Shinobis pursuing after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto entered the Hokage's office, along with his shinobis of course. Tsunade glanced at the blond and immediately stood up. "Hello Uzukage-sama, it's a pleasure to meet you" Tsunade walked over to the blond.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Tsunade-sama," Naruto let out in a polite tone.

Naruto's 3 personal guards, along with his best friend, stood by Naruto, withstanding the urge, to ambush numerous citizens.

"I'm guessing you're here for the Chunin exams?" Tsunade smiled.

"Yes, these are my shinobis who will be participating" Naruto, gestured for the 6 teens to come closer.

"Tsuki... My last name doesn't matter." Tsuki said with a cold tone, making the ANBU in Tsunade's office shudder.

"Taiyo Suzuki!" Taiyo beamed cheerfully, hurling his hands in the air.

"Kitto Sato" Kitto murmurs, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Yuki Sato" Yuki smiles. (By the way, they're siblings!)

"Khuu Tanaka" Khuu mumbles with an exhausted tone.

"Tora Shimizu!" Tora pumped her fist in the air.

Tsunade smiled at the kids, before grabbing some paperwork off her table

"Alright, here are the papers you need to sign," Tsunade clarified, passing Naruto some paperwork.

"Right, Tsunade-sama.." Naruto grabbed the paperwork, suppressing the urge to burn it. Kurama watched the way Naruto deliberately grabbed the paperwork and snickered. "More paperwork to do, sucks to be you" Kurama laughed, in Naruto's mind.

Naruto glared at Kurama through his mask, and growled, Kurama just smirked at him.

Naruto scowls, as he grabs a brush, and began to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here" Naruto handed Tsunade the paperwork.

Tsunade surveyed it and nodded. "Thank you Uzukage-sama, oh one question."

Naruto knitted a brow, tilting his head to the side. "yes?" Naruto mumbled.

"what's your real name?" Tsunade tilted her head to the side.