Part 8

~~ a few weeks passed~~~

Uzushiogakure is quite known, people came to Naruto for a place to dwell, as they heard it was the best place to go, the 5 Kage except for the kazekage, Gaara all wonder whose the uzukage's true identity as it isn't known, only a few people do, the shinobis, and citizens of uzushiogakure.

The village is flooded with villagers and a few shinobi that are in training. Taiyo has been training with Naruto occasionally but it's only when Naruto wasn't occupied, being the uzukage.

Right now, Tsuki and Itachi are sparing.

"Tsuki! Come at me with your sharingan." Itachi authorized.

Tsuki nodded, his Sharingan, spun, Itachi performed some hand signs, and Tsuki monitored his movements. 'He's going for katon' Tsuki thought as he inspected the older Uchiha's hand signs.

"Katon" Itachi declared openly as he drew chakra, and blasted a stream of flames, which turned into a large sphere of blazes.

Tsuki performed the identical hand signs Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, he drew chakra before he blew out a stream of fire, which developed into a sphere of flames, countering Itachi's attack. The fire canceled each other out.

Tsuki performed additional hand signs, and there was a limited cloud of smoke, and when the smoke faded away numerous shadow clones of Tsuki lunged at Itachi.

Itachi used his Sharingan and had already noticed it coming, once Tsuki's clone, had made contact, with Itachi, he disappeared and crows scampered.

Itachi was behind Tsuki and he had a kunai up to his neck, "I win" Itachi chuckles. Tsuki pouted, as Itachi slipped the kunai back into his pouch. "You're more skilled than I am" Tsuki grumbles. Itachi smiled and ruffled the young raven's hair. "Your only 10 Tsuki you'll get stronger once you grow" Itachi reminded.

Tsuki grins.

What they didn't know, was someone was watching the two spar.

'

Woah, Tsuki is really cool, and strong! But I'll get stronger' the young boy thought as he watched the two in awe.

Someone sun shined behind the young boy. "Taiyo?" Naruto was behind Taiyo, Taiyo flinched a little before he turned, to recognize the blonde, behind him. Naruto glanced at Taiyo with a confused look on his face. "Hi, Naruto-nii" Taiyo scratches the back of his head.

"Your watching them train, hm?" Naruto examined the two Uchihas, who proceeded to spar once again. Taiyo nodded, as he fidgeted with his fingers. "Tsuki is cool, I wanna be his friend, but I still don't have the courage to go up to them, they're both cool" Taiyo confessed. Naruto smiles, "come." Naruto grabbed the 7-year-old's hand and brought him to the two ravens.

"Tsuki, Itachi" Naruto called, the two ravens stopped sparing and turned to the blonde. Tsuki was breathing heavily, Itachi didn't seem exhausted at all.

"Naruto?" Itachi knitted a brow.

"Naruto-nii?" Tsuki tilted his head to the side.

"I think you two, need a break, and young Taiyo wants to be friends with you Tsuki." Naruto smiled gently.

Tsuki caught a glimpse of a strand, of light brown hair. "Taiyo?" Tsuki called.

Taiyo, came out of covering. "H-hi" Taiyo mumbled as he looked down.