Part 19

"Really the forest of death?! It has the word "death" in it, this is too dangerous for them!" Naruto screamed, flinging a kunai at the wall, almost striking Itachi, but before the kunai could make contact, Itachi caught it between his fingers.

"Naru- I mean, kitsune-sama they will be fine, they're all strong shinobis, now please stop throwing kunais at me, you're gonna hit me with one.." Itachi sighs, as he places the kunai that was flung at him down.

Naruto gritted his teeth, as he let out a small growl, Itachi sweatdropped.

"Say.... I'll get Kurama, yeah! He'll know how to calm you down, or Gaara"  Itachi chuckles nervously gradually exiting the room.

"Bring them both!" Naruto authorized.

"Tora is gonna get team Okami killed.." Naruto muttered, running his hand through his golden hair.

XxX

Teams were gathered up in front of the forest of death waiting patiently for one of the jonins to explain the objective of this round.

A jonin with dull hair, and pale skin cleared his throat capturing everyone's attention.

"Hey, that's Itachi's little brother.." Taiyo murmured under his breath.

"Hn." Tsuki gaped at the older raven.

"This is the forest of death, last chunin exams, we had scrolls, but this year it will be different, it will be capture the flag, you will be put against teams, one team will be guarding a flag, the other team will try to get the flag, there will be a timer, and if the time runs out, the team with the flag will move on to the next round, try not to murder each other, or do, I don't care."  The raven announced, running his pale hand through his dull hair.

"The forest of death?.. that sounds scary.." Taiyo murmured.

"Relax Taiyo, you're strong, and we're with you, you'll be alright, kay?" Tsuki turned his head to face Taiyo.

Taiyo hesitated but nodded. "Right! We got this, for na- kitsune-sama!" Taiyo beamed.

"There's our Taiyo!" Tora flashed a big grin, patting Taiyo on the back.

XxX

"I found out, that they changed how the exams are, this year there won't be scrolls like last time, it's more like capturing the flag, I'm sure you don't have to worry about them." Gaara clarified, placing a scroll down on Naruto's desk.

Naruto sighed, as he grabs the scroll, stood up from his chair, and let himself fall into the soft rug.

"What are you doing?" Gaara sweatdropped.

"Face planting into the floor, isn't that obvious?" Naruto murmured, but his words were muffled.

"It's normal, sandy," Kurama murmured, with a low growl.

Gaara just shrugs. "By the way, that letter is from konohamaru."

Naruto shot up immediately hearing that name slip out the redhead's mouth.

"Hey! Why didn't you say that sooner!" Naruto beams, unrolling the scroll.

"Cause you were face planted into the floor, and I had to question you first." 

"Smartass.." Naruto mumbled under his breath before he began to examine the letter.

Dear big brother Naruto...

HELP ME...

Hidan and Kakazu are trying to murder each other! And they're both immortal! Well, Hidan is, but Kakazu kind of is immortal as well. Anyways, Sasori is threatening to put poison in everyone's food, and Nagato, and Konan are trying their best to calm everyone down! I can't be a good temporary uzukage without you.