Part 15

Naruto, along with, the six teens, Obito, Itachi, Deidara, and Kurama, was at the gates of uzushiogakure. Taiyo, Yuki, Kitto, Khuu, and Tora, were jumping cheerfully, while Tsuki was not enthusiastic at all, he was going to the village where his big brother used to live.

"Alright, mask on!" Naruto authorized his 3 personal guards, Itachi, Deidara, and Obito.

"Hai!" They all acknowledge, as they slipped on their mask, and dropped a hood over their heads, encircling their hair.

They were still wearing their uniforms of course, but they had hoods, and mask's on, covering their hair and face so that no one would recognize them, after all, they're S-rank criminals.

Naruto proceeded to do the same.

He slipped on the kitsune mask, Itachi had given him for his birthday a while ago. He then proceeded to cover his hair with his hood.

"Ready?" Naruto sighs, glancing at the road in front of him.

"Hai!" Everyone except, Kurama and Tsuki, exclaim.

~~~~

Tora was skipping down the road, with Taiyo, happily blabbering things about the chunin exams.

Itachi, Deidara, and Obito stayed by Naruto's side, Itachi on the left, Obito on the right, and Deidara guarding behind.

Yuki, and Kitto, we're discussing something, although no one knew what they were talking about.

Kurama and Tsuki, well, they were just being them, Kurama with his ordinary frightening look, Tsuki with his normal cold glance.  It seems that both Kurama, and Tsuki, both we're not pleased to go to Konoha.

"Hey, Naruto-nii?" Taiyo stopped in his tracks, to glance at the blonde.

Naruto glanced at the teen. "Yeah, Taiyo?" Naruto knitted a brow.

"How did you and Kurama meet?" Taiyo mumbles.

This captured everyone's attention, well except Kurama's.

"Well that's abrupt, why do you wanna know?" Naruto chuckles. Kurama's kimono swayed, as he sighed,

"Just curious, Kurama is cold, and would not think twice to murder any of us, but he's a whole different person around you, fox? Human? I don't know." Taiyo shrugs.

"I see, well therefore you're in for a ride," Naruto chuckles.

"And a lot of drama," Kurama added on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~kurama and Naruto's first meet~

"I'm sorry! Please stop." the 6-year-old boy, pleaded, as he formulate his hands in front of his face, in a shielding way.

"Did you stop when you rampaged on our village!" The villager screamed as they proceeded to heave rocks, at the bruised boy.

The young boy was Naruto.

His blond hair blundered, his clothes were dirty, cuts over his body, and a few bruises as well, the dirt went in some of Naruto's cuts, possibly already infecting his wounds.

Naruto had given up, he allowed them to throw rocks, and junk at him.

He had lost some blood, he couldn't keep his eyes open no matter how hard he tried, he was exhausted he couldn't take it, and his eyelids started to flutter close.

*drip*

Naruto had heard a water droplet. He fluttered his eyes open, groaning as he sat up, surprisingly there was no pain whatsoever.