Part 25

Konohamaru clutched onto his brown hair letting out minor fusses, the brunette glared at his worst enemy with pure bitterness, in his dull eyes.

The brunette took a deep breath before slamming his fist onto the unbending desk.

"Damnit! I hate paperwork, someone just kill me already!" Konohamaru whines, staring at the tall skyscrapers of paperwork.

"I volunteer to kill you" Hidan busted into the office with a grin.

Konan pushed the immortal being aside receiving a slight whine to escape from the immortal being's lips.

"Shut it Hidan, now, Konohamaru why don't you take a break from all the paperwork, I have a mission status." Konan gave the temporary uzukage a small smile before placing a scroll with all the mission information onto the inflexible desk.

Konohamaru sat up straight before grabbing the scroll and unrolling it, the brunette analyzed the report, and he gave a slight nod before turning his attention to Konan. "So the mission is doing great, that's good, when kakazu gets back, tell him to get rest, then he'll partner up with Nagato and they'll go on an S rank mission together," Konohamaru illustrated to Konan, the purple-haired woman nodding at his words.

"Hai" Konan shunshined away in a swift, leaving konohamaru and the immortal being.

XxX

"Next match! Kitto Sato vs Sasaki Inoue!"

"Do I have to?.." Kitto let out a small fuss glimpsing at his friends, and sister, with a pleading look.

"Hell yeah! Now get your ass down there!" Tora flashes a big grin, before whacking Kitto on the back making the shinobi stumble slightly.

"Fine.." Kitto grumbles.

The white-haired shinobi adjusted his headband before taking a deep breath, Kitto shunshined down to the field, his opponent already on the battlefield, Sasaki looked bored and disappointed in his pick of an opponent, he wanted a stronger opponent but Kitto would have to do.

"Guys, this isn't good" Khuu mumbled, earning all her friend's attention, they all turned their heads to face the female raven, and they gave her a confused look.

"Where did you disappear off to?" Tsuki knitted a brow.

"Uzukage-sama asked me to obtain something for him" Khuu bores.

"Never mind that, What's wrong Khuu?" Yuki tilted her head in confusion.

"Sasaki Inoue, he's a strong shinobi, I've heard about him while I was walking around Konoha, he has completed many S-rank missions, and always returned without a scratch, Kitto is in trouble." Khuu mumbles.

"Hah? You're joking, right? He can't be that strong!" Yuki exclaims in distress, for her brother.

"No, I'm not joking, Kitto should forfeit." Khuu sighs.

Flashback.

Khuu let out an unproductive sigh, the female raven was on the roads of Konoha, Naruto has asked her to obtain something from the Hokage's office.

"Sasaki is really powerful I almost feel bad for the uzushio kid."

"We shouldn't care about the preliminaries, it's the finals that I'm excited about"

"Yeah, I know it's only the preliminaries, but I would love to see Sasaki vs what was his name? Kitto? It would be an interesting match, it's too bad we can't watch the preliminaries."