Part 7

A few weeks had passed. Uzushiogakure, has a few citizens, the citizens living in uzushiogakure, either came to them, or one of the Akatsuki members saved them. There were no complaints, everyone appeared to be comfortable here, and Tsuki is training with Itachi and Obito. (mostly Itachi, Obito is doing god know what) Tsuki also learned how to influence his Sharingan.

Naruto had made the outfits, for the Akatsuki components, a male, and female design.

(Sorry for the terrible, design and quality)

Naruto had obtained a letter from Gaara.

Greetings Naruto.

Suna has unfolded the word, to the additional villages, I just sent out the letters, so I still haven't obtained the response of course. How's your work? Is it difficult? I can assist ya.

Anyways just wished to inform you.

-Gaara

Naruto read the letter and smiled. He grabbed a scroll out and proceeded to write.

Hello panda

Thats great! Thank you again. Also, the work is keeping me up all night, but I got it so don't worry! Thank you again.

-Naruto

Naruto transmitted the letter out, and he slumped back into his chair and sighed.

The door unexpectedly opened, earning Naruto to jump, he sat up upright and stared at the male in front of him.

Obito had his mask on, Naruto glanced at the raven and inspected his outfit. Naruto was quite impressed, with his uniform design, he made sure to put an Uzumaki symbol on the uniform, and also kept a Akatsuki cloud on the outfit. "So? Need something?" Naruto knitted a brow.

"Ah, yeah" obito scratches the back of his head.

A woman and her son had entered the room, they looked quite fragile, and their clothing was quite filthy and blundered.

Naruto frowned. "Hello, im the uzukage, can I assist you?" Naruto smiled, softly.

"I need somewhere to live, and I heard this place, is the reasonable place to go." The woman clarified.

"Please help us" the kid, that looked about seven appeared from concealing behind his mother.

Naruto smiles. "You came to the correct place! We have a lot of houses, that are empty, and we're looking for more people to live in uzushiogakure, I'll gladly welcome you in." Naruto smiled softly, before he got up, and walked up to the child. He kneeled, to the kids, height.

"Hello, I'm naruto" Naruto smiled, letting his hand out for the child to take. "T-taiyo" the young boy murmured. He has light brown hair, and yellow eyes.