Part 12

Ariashi is sprinting through the woods, heading off to Konoha, the light gleaming on her fur.

She speeds up her pace when she realized she was nearly there.

She eventually made it, and she leaped out of the bushes.

Ariashi breathes heavily as she glances up at the gates of Konoha.

'Sir's old village, bleh just thinking of it makes me wanna puke' Ariashi scowls.

She makes sure she's holding onto the scroll tightly before sprinting through the gates at a rapid speed, passing the guards, who were sound asleep.

~~~~

Ariashi is walking down the road of Konoha scanning for a certain brunette. 'Gah! Where is this Konohamaru, sir said konohamaru is, loud, enthusiastic, and sometimes a fool, come on Ariashi, keep searching.'

Suddenly there was loud yelling, a kid with brown hair, navy blue eyes, and a scarf wrapped around his neck, was sprinting away from a pink-haired girl.

"Konohamaru!" The pink-haired female screamed at him.

The kid named "Konohamaru" proceeded to run, with a terrified look on his face.

'So that's Konohamaru hm.' Ariashi peeked at the kid.

The pink-haired woman gave up on hunting Konohamaru so she proceeded to do her work.

Konohamaru breathes heavily, with his hands on his knees, sweat drops from his forehead.

"Damn, women are scary" Konohamaru murmured.

"Hi!" Ariashi yipped cheerfully, making konohamaru jump.

Konohamaru peeked at the mysterious fox in front of him. "Hello?"

"Hi! Im Ariashi! Sir has a letter for you!" Ariashi yipped, as her tail swished.

"Sir?" Konohamaru tilted his head to the side, with confusion written all over his face.

"Just read it" Ariashi presented the scroll to the confused boy in front of her.

Konohamaru just shrugs as he grabs the scroll, and proceeded to read it.

Hello Konohamaru.

This may be surprising but bare with me.

It's been a long time huh? Did you miss your "big brother"  hell I sure miss you. I completely trust you so I'm gonna spill something. Im in uzushiogakure as the uzukage, I understand that you love Konoha so keep in mind this is just a suggestion. I'm inviting you to stay at uzushiogakure, as a shinobi. Tell Ariashi your response, I'll be looking forward to your response. Konohamaru.

-Naruto

Konohamaru had finished reading the letter and his eyes widened. "Big brother Naruto?" Konohamaru glanced at the fox.

Ariashi yipped cheerfully. "Yeah!"

Konohamaru's hands were trembling, after all, the person he idolized, the person he saw get banished, after all these years, Konohamaru assumed Naruto was dead, but no, he was okay! Naruto was living in Uzushiogakure, as the uzukage!

"Konohamaru?" Ariashi tilted her head to the side, glimpsing at the shocked brunette.

"Big brother Naruto... he's alright?" Konohamaru attempted to say without his voice trembling, but he failed miserably.