Part 4

Naruto had woken up, and he was vastly more enthusiastic than usual.

The Akatsuki will finally start rebuilding uzushiogakure.

Naruto rubbed his eyes, and squinted a few times, to meet with an Obito standing right next to his bed.

"That's kind of creepy" Naruto looked over at the Uchiha.

"I know" obito grins.

"Are you ready! We're gonna rebuild uzushiogakure!" Obito beams.

"You seem more eager than me, and of course I'm ready!" Naruto beamed.

Obito grinned as he pulled Naruto up and dragged him out of the room.

"Obito! Don't just drag Naruto, he still seems sleepy" Itachi scolded.

"Whatever, you mother" obito grumbled.

"Here, eat first and we'll head off, kay?" Konan handed Naruto a bowl of ramen, and smiled.

"Thank you!" Naruto grinned, as he grabbed the bowl.

~~~~~~~~~
Naruto had slurped up the last of his ramen, and placed the bowl down. Obito instantly threw his hands in the air. "Naruto is done! Lets just go already!" Obito beams.

"Lets do this!" Deidara cheered.

"Hai!" The akatsuki all agree.

~~~~~~

They were all jumping from tree to tree, Naruto had his kitsune mask on, Obito of course had him, while the rest didn't have any mask.

Naruto's mind was swirling with thoughts, he had always wished to rebuild uzushiogakure, and he could finally do it. He was surprised that he could still concentrate and keep his eyes on the road.

Itachi jumped to Naruto's side. "Excited Naruto?" Itachi chuckled.

"Hai! It's always been my dream." Naruto grins under his mask.

"Well, you'll accomplish that dream, with the assistance of the Akatsuki." Itachi smiled.

Naruto grinned under his kitsune mask "hai, thank you nii-san" He was certainly glad, that he met the Akatsuki, they all treated him well, and saw Naruto as their little brother.

~~~~~

The journey was quite long since Obito kept complaining, and whining, saying his legs were hurting, Konan had to smack him, to get him to start moving again.

"We're here" Nagato declared openly, as he jumped down from the tree, and settled on the ground.'

The rest of the Akatsuki followed along.

Naruto sunshined beside Nagato and took a look at the place, it was quite damaged, but the Akatsuki would rebuild it.

"Looks like we got a a lot of work to do, lets start" Nagato announced. "Hai!" Everyone cheered.

~~~~

Kurama was cuddled up, laying in the grass, watching as Naruto used his clones, to lend extra assistance. "Kit!" Kurama called out to him. Naruto turned around, and sun shined to Kurama's side. "Hai, you need something kyuu?" Naruto sat down.

"Just a Suggestion, but try to send a message to Gaara, tell him what we're accomplishing, I'm sure he'll be glad to help. " Kurama's tails swayed.