Part 3

~3 years passed~

~~~~~~~~~~Naruto's birthday~~~~~~~~~~~

The Akatsuki had discovered Tobi's true identity which surprised the entire Akatsuki for days, Nagato and Naruto had also found out that they were related. Nagato was his uncle.

Anyways continue~

"Naruto! Wakey ototo~" Obito shook Naruto viciously. Naruto groans shoving Obito off "What! I need my beauty sleep " Naruto mumbled yanking the blankets over his head. Obito chuckled, he jerked the blanket off, and yanked Naruto's wrist, pulling him up. "Come, come kitsune-chan" obito, dragged him out of the room.

Naruto rubbed his eyes and followed Obito. "I'm confused as fu-" Obito covered Naruto's mouth, "shh, no cursing kitsune-chan~" Obito teased, Naruto only growled, he didn't have time to fight.

Obito sighs "wow I know you're dumb, but this dumb?" Obito face planted.

Naruto tilted his head to the side. "Hm?" Im confused obito-nii" Naruto grumbles.

"You'll see~" Obito chuckled.

Naruto puffs his cheeks, "man now I'm more curious!" He huffs. "Idiot.." Kurama mumbled.

"Hah?! What's the supposed to mean kyuu" Naruto shouted.

"Even Kurama is making fun of you" Obito ruffled Naruto's fluffy, golden hair, and grinned. (Since the Akatsuki knows his true identity he doesn't have to wear his mask.)

Naruto huffs.

Obito slides a blindfold on Naruto, earning Naruto to jump a little. "hey! What's with the blindfold?!"
Naruto whined. "No worries kitsune-chan" Obito assisted Naruto around.

Naruto grumbles as he let Obito lead the way. "Watch your step" obito cautioned. "Obito-nii I can't see" Naruto scoffs.  "Whatever" obito mumbles.

"Naruto?" Obito questioned.

"Yeah?" Naruto tilted his head to the side.

"Do you still wanna rebuild uzushiogakure?" Obito led Naruto outside.

"Of course I do! Ima rebuild it, and it's gonna be the greatest village, I wanna see Konoha's faces when uzushiogakure, gets on top!" Naruto rambled on about Uzushiogakure.

Obito chuckled. "Kay, good to know" Obito abruptly stopped.

"We're here!" Obito beamed.

Obito slid the blindfold off, and the sun shined brightly making Naruto wince at the sudden light.

Naruto squinted a few times, getting used to the light, unexpectedly someone jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"Happy birthday Naruto!" The Akatsuki jumped on him, making him stumble back.

'Wait it's my birthday' Naruto thought.

"BAKA! Of course, it is!"  Kurama scoffs.

'Oh'

"Thank you!!! I'm happy you guys remembered!" Naruto beams.

"Cause I didn't" Naruto muttered under his breath.