27

A FEW MONTHS LATER.

"Are you guys prepared for the finals?" The blond inquired, a small smile on his face.

"No"

Taiyo muttered.

"Hn" Tsuki hummed slightly.

"Yup!" Yuki beaming with delight.

"Let's do this!!" Tora excitedly pumped her fist in the air.

Naruto let out a small chuckle, which the other shinobis picked up on. He laughed. "All right then."

XxX

"Tsuki?" Taiyo peered through Tsuki's door, his hand lightly gripping the door. Tsuki knitted his brow and turned his gaze to Taiyo. Before speaking, he pressed his lips together.

"Do you require anything, Taiyo?" The older man inquired.

Taiyo's lips pressed together. "N-no, not really," Taiyo said with a small smile on his lips.

Tsuki gave a slight nod. "Well then? " He furrowed his brow. Before speaking, Taiyo pressed his lips together. "Well, it's just, um." Taiyo was at a loss for words and decided not to speak.

Tsuki looked at the younger man. "It's not that difficult to form words, go ahead and speak," Tsuki basically ordered.

"I-I uh-" The older man cut Taiyo off. "You're acting like a high school girl, agitated by their crush. Am I intimidating you? Or are you just falling for me?" The male Uchiha joked.

"What!" Taiyo screamed.

"Don't worry, I was joking." Tsuki laughed and stuffed his hands into his pockets. Taiyo clenched his teeth and let out a small growl, which amused Uchiha.

"So, are you worried? Do you remember the Chunin exams? There are a lot of tough opponents "Taiyo muttered, fidgeting with his shirt.

Tsuki pursed his lips and took a few steps forward, walking towards Taiyo. Taiyo followed Tsuki's every move until he was directly in front of him. Tsuki stood in front of the younger male, his gaze fixed on the young shinobi.

They both had a major height difference. Tsuki towering over him. He looked down at the younger male and knitted a brow. He took  his hand out of his pocket and placed his finger under Taiyo's chin. He then used his finger to lift Taiyo's chin, forcing the younger shinobi to look him in the eyes.

"Taiyo, do you think this is too difficult for me? You don't believe I can win, hm?" Tsuki said with a slight smirk on his lips. He cast a glance at the younger man. Taiyo shook his head and bit his lip. Heat was rising to his cheeks; he didn't know how to feel about the tension; all he could do was hope that the older male didn't notice his tinted cheeks.

"N-no, it's just-" Taiyo was cut off by Tsuki.

"Come on now, Taiyo, don't lose faith in me," Tsuki chuckled, looking down at Taiyo.

"R-right!" Taiyo struggled to find the words. A small smile crept across Uchiha's lips. Tsuki walked past the younger male, letting go of the younger shinobi's chin. Tsuki was about to leave the room when he came to a halt. Before speaking, he pressed his lips together.

"I can't win without you having faith in me...So trust me will you? All I need is your support to win."

Tsuki muttered under his breath as he exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Taiyo bit his lower lip before turning his gaze to the ground. His cheeks were still flushed and tinted with a slight pink tint.

"Damnit Tsuki.."