Part 6

Actually surprised this is getting reads, but thank you! Im trying to update more now, I even stay up late to write 😭

I found the ship I'll be using in this story :D

Thank you dressagenoob  ❤️❤️ for suggesting gaanaru!!

If you don't like gaanaru it's okay click off :D im sorry if you wanted a canon ship like naruhina, also sorry if you wanted sasunaru, cause most people ship that. And if you wanted somebody else to be with Naruto I'm sorry :(

I chose gaanaru cause 1. Someone suggested it

2.It's a ship that comforts me, and it's pretty underrated I haven't seen much gaanaru.

3. I think it makes the most sense for this plot!! I would do sasunaru, but the two haven't had any moments in this story. Gaara helped Naruto build uzushiogakure and they get along great!

Sorry again if you wanted a different ship!!! Hope you understand ❤️

With Konan, and Tsuki
~~~

Konan, walked to the base with Tsuki, Tsuki was inquiring questions about his eyes. "Why do I have these eyes? Naruto-nii said they were special" Tsuki perked up at Konan and tilted his head to the side. Konan looked taken back, by the fact Tsuki said "Naruto-nii" Konan smiles. "I don't know much about your eyes, but like Naruto said, he knows two people, that know a lot about your eyes, they have the same eyes like you." Konan replied. "Oh, I know this is unexpected but, Naruto-nii is pretty" Tsuki mumbles. It was so sudden, that Konan was shocked to hear that.

Konan tilted her head to the side. "True, but whys that?"

"His eyes.. I like blue.. and the yellow hair, its not like normal blonde hair." Tsuki grins.

"True, his eye, and hair color, does amaze me, it is pretty isn't it?" Konan giggled.

"Yeah!" Tsuki beams.

~~~~~~

The two, had arrived at the base, they entered, and eyes were on them. "Whose he?" Deidara knitted a brow, looking over at the mysterious kid, who just unexpectedly occurred.

Tsuki hid behind Konan.

"This is Tsuki... I found him, outside, of uzushiogakure, Naruto asked him if he wanted to stay here, and that's precisely what he's gonna do." Konan, smiles, as she strides aside, allowing the Akatsuki to look at the young boy. "Naruto hm?" Deidara, murmured, "alright welcome to uzushiogakure, Tsuki, I'm Deidara." Deidara grins.

The Akatsuki all took turns, welcoming the young boy, and Tsuki trusted them, nearly immediately.

"Itachi, Obito, come with me" Konan had Tsuki next to her.

The two Uchiha knitted a brow but didn't ask questions the two obeyed her.

~~~~

"Something wrong, Konan?" Itachi knitted a brow.

"Not really, but Naruto wants you to take a look at Tsuki's eyes" Konan clarified.

"Okay!" Obito beams.

"Alright" Itachi shrugs.

"Tsuki show them please." Konan smiles at the young raven.

Tsuki nodded. He shut his eyes before reopening them, his Sharingan spun, his silver eyes, turning red.

Obito choked on air, while itachi's eyes widened.

Obito laughed "pathetic Itachi you missed one" Obito taunted.