Part 5

Many painful, dreadful, complaining, crying, months had passed by.

They had finally did it..

They finished rebuilding uzushiogakure.

Now, they must find citizens to live in uzushiogakure, and a few shinobis as well.

"Now, the last few things are.. get Naruto that kage title, find villagers and shinobis, to live in uzushiogakure.". Gaara announced.

Everyone nodded.

"Naruto I'll be heading back, I'll work on getting you that kage title in suna, I'll try my best to make you part of the 5 kage" Gaara placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder.

Naruto grinned. "Thank you Gaara! You've done a lot for us, thank you" Naruto smiled.

"We'll make sure everyone knows uzushiogakure is back!" Kankuro cheered.

"Right" Naruto grinned.

Temari gave Naruto a bear hug "we'll see you next time!" Temari beams, hugging Naruto tightly.

"Im looking forward to it" Naruto chuckles as he wraps his arms around her, hugging her back.

They pulled apart, and Naruto gave Kankuro a bear hug as well. "See ya, nii-san" Naruto beamed.

"Cya, Naruto" Kankuro chuckles.

The two pulled back, and Naruto of course gave a bear hug to the redhead as well. "Thank you Gaara" Naruto grinned.

A small smile had crawled onto Gaara's lips, and Kankuro's jaw dropped, Temari was fangirling, she had missed that precious smile of his.

"No problem, Naruto, thank you" Gaara pulled back, that smile still plastered on his lips. Kankuro was still trying to process everything, Temari had already fainted.

"Lets go idiot's" Gaara turned back and walked away. Kankuro snapped back to reality, he picked  up the passed out Temari and followed Gaara.

"Bye Naruto!" Kankuro yelled.

Naruto smiled as he watched them disappear from his sight.

~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto sat in a chair in the uzukage's tower. Naruto wasn't an official kage yet, but the akatsuki insisted that Naruto acted like the uzukage. Naruto was the first uzukage of uzushiogakure. Naruto was doodling on some piece of paper he found. Sudden realization hit him while he was drawing a mini kurama.

"Oh my kami, I forgot I gotta assign ranks" Naruto sighs.

"Exactly" Itachi had entered the room.

Naruto chuckles. "Sorry I'll do that now, kay?"

"Take your time" Itachi smiles.

~~~~~

"Done!" Naruto cheered.

Itachi: elite ranked, uzukage's personal guard.

Obito: elite ranked uzukage's personal guard

Nagato: elite ranked, anbu/ shinobi (sometimes Naruto's guard)

Deidara:elite ranked uzukage's personal guard

Zetsu: elite ranked, messenger (also a shinobi of course)

Konan: elite ranked, messenger, trainer, doctor, and part of the anbu. (She will train some kids 🤫)

Hidan: elite ranked, anbu