Part 24

"Next round! Khuu Tanaka Vs Sou Yoshida!"

Sou grins before jumping down and landing on the solid floor.

Khuu yawns, before lifting her hand.

"I forfeit" Khuu announces bluntly, stunning her friends (not Tsuki, he expected it), and the other prevailing teams.

"WHAT" Tora freaks, clutching onto Khuu's shoulders, and shaking her violently, receiving a low 'troublesome' to leave the female raven's lips.

"I'm not even surprised." Tsuki let out a minor sigh, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Hey! You worked hard to get here! How come you're forfeiting?!" Taiyo exclaims in alarm, heaving his hands into the air.

"Exactly! Come on Khuu!" Kitto joined Tora, as he shook Khuu violently, Khuu allowed herself to be shaken by her friends, one reason was that she was exhausted, and she didn't want to shove them off.

"Khuu!?" Yuki looked quite surprised, but she seemed to be the calmest one, well after Tsuki. Tsuki didn't care, the Uchiha had a tick mark on his forehead, he was getting infuriated, by his friend's screaming.

"What... I'm tired, I want to sleep, I used some chakra during the last round, this is too much work, and I don't care." Khuu murmurs, eventually having the strength to shove her two friends off, receiving the two to let go of the female raven.

"It's Khuu's decision, stop panicking, she can always do it next time, and I understand her reasons, I want to sleep too," Tsuki grumbles, with his teeth narrowly gritted.

Taiyo let out an insignificant sigh, before facing his friend. "Tsuki is right, sleep is the best to be honest, okay Khuu, it's alright!" Taiyo flashed a great grin.

"Fine.." Kitto murmurs.

"Oh, alright if that's what you want, Khuu." Yuki gave her friend a minor smile.

Tora grumbles something under her breath, before giving a minor nod.

"Okay! Khuu forfeits, so by default Sou will be going to the finals!" Sakura announces, receiving slight whines to escape Sou and their team's lips.

"Next round! Tora Shimizu Vs Tomaru Tanabe!"

"You got this Tora!" Taiyo beams.

XxX

Tora and Tomaru had either shunshined or jumped onto the field, they both arrived in a swift, both Tomaru and Tora both had an optimistic smirk plastered onto their faces, they appeared to have the equivalent personality.

"Great two Tora's. But one is a male" Tsuki grumbles under his breath, gaping at his teammate.

Tomaru placed his hand on his weapon pouch before getting into a combat stance.

Tora huddled her hair, before tying her hair into a ponytail, the redhead clenched her fist, and got into a fighting stance, she appeared to have a flame igniting in the pupils of her bright, yellow eyes.

"Ready... Begin!"

Xxx
"Guys! We have to keep this place clean, if big brother naruto, returns and this place is a huge mess, I'm pretty sure we'll all die!"  Konohamaru cried out.

"And you'll take the blame" Hidan patted Konohamaru on the back and snickered, receiving a whine to escape the brunette's lips.

"Exactly" Zetsu nodded in agreement

"Guys quit causing trouble, it's already hard for Konohamaru to be the temporary uzukage, give him a break" Konan sighs, before positioning her arms on the two male's heads.