Part 11

Naruto's slumber was amazing, it was so peaceful, bonus with Kurama's warmth.

Naruto fluttered his eyes open, to meet with 6 kids, hovering over him.

Naruto blinked a few times and glanced at the 6 kids with confusion written all over his face.

"Yes?" Naruto knitted a brow.

"We did it!" The 6 kids all exclaim in unison.

"Did what?" Naruto provided them another confused look.

"We burst the rubber ball!" Tsuki and Taiyo exclaimed.

"Yeah! and we burst the water balloon!" The other 4 kids heaved their fists in the air and beamed proudly.

"You did? Show me!" Naruto beamed, forgetting that Kurama was still snuggled in his lap, peacefully sleeping.

Kurama was also awoken from his serene slumber...

Kurama let out a growl, as he was disturbed from his tremendous rest. Naruto sweat dropped. He had forgotten the vicious fox was there.

"Ah- im sorry kyuu!" Naruto apologized, as he picked up the moody fox, and caressed his soft fur.

Kurama grumbled, as he relaxed into the touch, and rested his head on Naruto's shoulder.

Naruto lets out a sigh of relief before turning his attention to the 6 kids in front of him. "Show me," Naruto said in a steadier tone.

The 6 kids nodded cheerfully.

Tsuki and Taiyo grabbed a rubber ball and started to use their chakra.

*pop!*

The rubber balls both burst in unison.

The other 4 kids, had a water balloon in their hands, and they funneled up their chakra as well.

*pop!* the water balloons burst, as the water splashed all over their shirts.

Naruto grinned happily.

"YOU GUYS DID IT! IM SO PROUD" Naruto exclaimed cheerfully.

Kurama growled.

"Sorry kyuu" Naruto chuckles.

"Kitto, Yuki, Khuu, and Tora, go and try to burst a rubber ball, Tsuki and Taiyo will authorize you, once you guys burst the rubber ball, you all can try to finalize the final step!"  Naruto declared openly.

"Hai!" The 6 kids exclaimed.

~~~~~

"Taiyo! Can you help me please?" Yuki whined as she struggled to burst the rubber ball.

Taiyo nodded, as he went to her side. "You must increase the volume and density of your chakra. I can't tell you how to precisely do it, cause that would be cheating, but increase the volume, and density of your chakra." Taiyo explained the best he could.

Yuki nodded.

The 4 kids proceeded to struggle, but with Taiyo's explanation, they were less confused.

Naruto watched as he settled in the grass, with Kurama who was the size of a big dog, snuggled behind him, conducting like a pillow for the blonde.

"They're doing so good!" Naruto giggled.

Kurama grumbled.

"I'm starting to think you like them more than me.." Kurama complained as he rested his head on his paws.

"You'll always be my favorite don't worry kyuu" Naruto giggled as he laid back.

Kurama let out a soft chuckle as his tails encircled around Naruto.