Part 18

Today was the day of the Chunin exams, Naruto was explaining some fundamental things, to the 6 teens.

"Your teams are, Tsuki, Taiyo, and Tora, team 7 or you could call yourselves, 'team Okami', then we have Kitto, Yuki, and Khuu, you will be team 8, you can call yourselves 'team Washi" Naruto clarified, heaving the 6 teens bracelets, he tossed Tsuki, Taiyo, and Tora bracelets with a wolf on them, exemplifying "Okami" (Okami means wolf in Japanese!) then he tossed, Kitto, Yuki, and Khuu bracelets, with an eagle on them, symbolizing 'Washi' (which means eagle in Japanese)

"Cool!" Taiyo beamed, sliding the bracelet onto his wrist, the others did the same.

Naruto smiled, before clearing his throat, capturing the 6 teen's attention.

"Okay, Tsuki listen up, do not use your Sharingan openly, you can use it when you are sure no one is watching, now you are strong, but you don't know, Konoha's shinobi could be strong other village's shinobis as well, so you are free to use your Sharingan if you really have too, even when tons of people are watching, I'm 100% sure you will be making it to the finals, so you're free to use your Sharingan during your match" Naruto explained.

Tsuki seemed to be lost in thought, but he nodded, signaling that he understood.

"Alright, you 5, listen up, Tora you always spam the Rasengan, try not to this time, try your other jutsus you know a few, also please don't make fun of your enemies it just gets them mad" Naruto sighs.

"I can't promise you that" Tora smiles.

Naruto let out a minor chuckle, before turning his attention, to Taiyo. "Taiyo, you are really strong as well, but sometimes you get scared from the slightest things, I understand that some things scare you, but Tsuki and Tora will be with you, Kitto, Yuki, and Khuu as well, of course, you'll be alright, also don't hesitate to attack your enemies, it's fine don't worry" Naruto clarified ruffling Taiyo's brown hair.

Taiyo flushed in embarrassment before nodding. "I understand Naruto-nii"

Naruto hummed, before turning his awareness to Kitto, and Yuki.

"You guys get along pretty well, but there are some times were you two argue, this is the chunin exams, and you guys are placed in teams, try not to argue with each other, it gives you a disadvantage, and if people see you arguing, then most teams will attack you since they think you have no teamwork, which is a higher chance you'll fail."

"Hai!" The two twins exclaim.

"Lastly Khuu, Khuu just..... don't fall asleep in the middle of the exam, that's the only thing I need to say to you.." Naruto chuckles, running his hand through his golden hair.

Khuu yawns, "Sure, I can try."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-time skip-

-the chunin exams-

Tsuki, lifted his head, to glance at a raven, he was quite vague like Itachi, he had ebony eyes, dark hair that was shaped like a duckbutt, and he had a subtle frown, plastered onto his face.

Tsuki's POV

' Itachi's little brother?'

It wasn't just Sasuke here though, all of Naruto's old friends were there, but there was a new guy, he was so pale, almost like paper, and he had dull hair, and ebony eyes as well.

A male with a bored look on his face held some paper, and cleared his throat, capturing all the team's attention, there were a lot more shinobis participating than Naruto-nii told us, but that just means more people to test my resilience on.