Part 13

"Big bro Naruto!"

The blonde was met with unexpected tenderness, and the affection was coming from, no one other then.

Konohamaru.

Naruto whipped his head to meet with the young brunette. Immediately Naruto carried Konohamaru and pulled him into a comforting hug.

Konohamaru encircled his legs around Naruto, trying his best not to fall

(Let me describe 🤞 Naruto's taller then konohamaru of course, so Naruto is basically carrying konohamaru like a big baby. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤)

"Konohamaru!" Naruto exclaimed cheerfully.

Kurama chuckles as he watches the scene unfold. Konohamaru being carried by Naruto, with his legs wrapped around Naruto's waist. His arms wrapped around Naruto's neck. Naruto has his arms draped around Konohamaru.
ฅ(⌯͒• ε •⌯͒)ฅᵐʷᵃʰ❣

Ariashi yips happily.

"I'll be going now, sir's having a family reunion" Ariashi giggles, as she poofs away.

Kurama strides over to the two. "Konohamaru, you've gotten taller." Kurama examines the young brunette.

Konohamaru didn't want to let go of Naruto so he just nodded.

Naruto and Konohamaru didn't want to let go of each other so Kurama had to pry them apart.

Naruto inspected konohamaru and smiled softly. "You grew so much!" Naruto exclaims.

Konohamaru blushes in embarrassment and laughs. "Heh, I guess" Konohamaru scratches the back of his head.

"This is our chance, let's run" Obito whispered to Deidara, before he sprinted away, with Deidara following.

"You're so tall now! Oh, and you are such a handsome young man! Your still wearing the scarf?! You look so strong now!" Naruto continued to be a brother freak.

Kurama covers Naruto's mouth.

"Okay stop being a brother freak" Kurama sighs.

Naruto huffs.

Now it was konohamaru's turn.

"You look so cool big bro! Hehe still wearing orange huh? The hairstyle is still the same I love it! Oh oh your still pretty as ever!"  Konohamaru began to fanboy.

Kurama groans. 'These idiot's ' kurama sighs, pressing his temples.

"Hey, hey Naruto-nii!" A few sudden voices called.

The six kids, Tsuki, Taiyo, Kitto, Yuki, Tora, and Khuu sprinted over to the blonde.

Konohamaru glanced at the 6 kids and glared slightly.

"Whose he?" Khuu glanced at the random brunette.

"This is, Konohamaru" Naruto smiled softly.

"Hai! Im big brother Naruto's first student! I idolize big bro a lot" Konohamaru exclaimed as he forced a smile onto his lips, a tick mark appearing on his forehead.

Kurama noticed the jealousy lingering off the 12-year-old, and he smirked in amusement.

'Hm, we might have a slight war here' kurama glanced at the ticked off brunette.

Unexpectedly an aura lingered off the 6 kids as well.

Kurama covered his mouth, stopping himself from laughing his ass off, who knew that 7 kids fighting over one person, could be entertaining.