26

"Those chakra signatures are overly familiar."

"How is that possible?"

"Are the uzukage's bodyguards Konoha shinobi?"

Xxx

Naruto-nii, kitto has lost his match.

He tried his hardest, but he is currently with me. I'm currently healing him while writing this: multitasking? I could tell Kitto's opponent was a tough one.

There aren't any serious injuries, and Kitto will recover quickly.— My medical ninjutsu isn't as good as yours, but I'm doing my best. — If I can, I'll send Kitto your way; you can heal him better than I can. — Wishing Yuki luck in her upcoming match.

I'll send you another update later, and if it's urgent, I'll send you one right away.

Uchiha Tsuki

Naruto let out a sigh as he pressed his lips together.

Obito panted heavily, drawing the attention of the blond.—

"Obito? Are you okay?" The Uzukage inquired.

"Yeah, I'm fine." The older gentleman muttered.

"Then why did you barge in so abruptly?" He inquired.

"Ah, uhm, I overheard some Konoha ninjas finding Itachi's chakra signature familiar, they might find out who he is, behind the mask." The elder Uchiha elaborated.

The blond slightly bit his lip and pressed the tip of his pen to the bottom of his lip. "That is not good, not at all." He muttered something. The Uzumaki sighed and sat up straight. "Obito, go find Itachi; we need to figure this out." He gave the order.

Obito gave a nod. "Hai"

The uchiha had shunshined away after that.

The blond sighed and set his pen down. He pushed his weight off the seat and stood up, letting out another small sigh as he ran his hand through his hair.

'It would be terrible if they found out.'

Xxx

"Congratulations, Yuki Sato!"

Taiyo smiled toothily as he and his friends clapped for Yuki's victory, except for the Uchiha.

Tsuki was disoriented, his hands stuffed into his pockets. He was staring at the ceiling, ignoring all of his friends' and the other shinobi's cheering and whining. 'I wonder if Naruto-Nii got my letter.'

He sighed as he came out of his small trance. 'Wait, Yuki won?'

"Hn"

XxX

Obito walked around Konoha, searching for Itachi. He had finally found the younger Uchiha after a long search; Itachi was near the location of the Uchiha massacre.

The younger Uchiha stood there with his anbu mask on, seemingly disoriented. The younger uchiha's hair swayed slightly in the breeze.

Obito's presence had alerted the younger Uchiha, who turned to face the elder Uchiha. "Obi-Tobi.." The Uchiha had corrected himself, saying that he should say Obito's real name in case there were any Konoha shinobi lurking around the area, spying on them.

"Karasu... Uzukage-sama makes a request for you." Obito explained to Uchiha Junior.

Itachi cocked his head to the side, about to ask why, but decided against questioning Naruto's order. Uchiha, the younger, nodded.