Chapter 3: Feeling Hallow

⚠️TORTURE⚠️

Yelena woke up at seven on Thursday morning. Natasha had called her yesterday seeking out for help to find Spider-Man. She stepped right in and wanted to help, knowing how awful it is to be taken from your home and family and be mistreated and scared.

She had told Melina and Alexei that she'll be gone for however long her new mission will take and told them to make sure they help out with releasing widows from being mind controlled which they agreed to.

Yelena got ready for her flight to the city. She had put on some green yet comfortable loose jeans with pockets and a black crop top with a black sweatshirt over. She had yet to buy a new vest but the pocketed jeans will do cause they have multiple pockets. She had left her wavy dirty blond hair down and grabbed her black backpack which also had tons of pockets and her necessities, ready to head out to meet with Richard Mason who was a former friend of Natashas and who she had met when they prepared to take down the Red Room.

                   <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yelena now sits in the jet that Mason had lended her, flying it to the city. She has to get to Stark Tower and help find Spider-Man. She doesn't know who even is Spider-Man but from Natasha's wavery voice and the tears she was holding back told her everything.

Her sister had cared about this hero and said hero seemed young. His family and friends must be  worried sick. She bites off a piece of her pizza from the pizza box that she had brought on the way to Masons cause she couldn't have skipped breakfast when she was already hungry. She then got bored very quickly, only thirty minutes into the flight so she decides to call Natasha.

"Yelena?" Nats voice fills the phone as she had picked up on the second ring.

"I'm on my way. I'll be there by lunch and you better have something cooked for me. I only have a box of pizza which I'm already halfway through, not very pleasing. Maybe make that macaroni and cheese with hot sauce I was talking about, you're missing out if you hadn't tried it" Yelena claims.

"I'll make it if you give me an estimated time" Natasha smirks through the phone.

"Uhhh 11:30 as it's currently almost nine cause I had to stop at Masons to get a jet. I have a long ride ahead of me Natasha and it's killing me. Why don't you tell me information about this Spider-Man like his name, age, family, friends, powers, etc?" Yelena asks.

"His only family relative left is his Aunt May Parker. His uncle and parents are all deceased. His friends and even his aunt, you'll be meeting later. His name is Peter Benjamin Parker and he's only fifteen, sophomore year of highschool at Midtown High of Science and Technology. He was born on August 10th, 2001. His powers are a spidey sense which is like a sixth sense, fast reflexes, he's sticky, enhanced abilities and he's super strong. He's also very smart and built his own web shooters and fluid. I'm trusting you with this information so you better not be yapping with it" Nat explains to her.

"And this information will not be getting out to anybody. Seriously Natasha, do you not trust me?" Yelena jokes.

"I do but his identity is meant to be kept a secret" Nat protests.

"I see you care about this boy" Yelena instigates.

"I've only met him once, not counting Starks and Caps little fight since we didn't talk. He's nice and very well mannered" Nat states.

"Hm I can see that by the way he fights. Chatting with the villains and his no kill rule" Yelena humors.

"You'll like him when you meet him" Nat assures.